𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏-☔︎︎

Daisy POV

Well fuck...I wish someone would've told me it was gonna rain today. My idiotic ass decided to wear my new shoes, they were a light pink with cute little with bows at the top but after going through all that rain and dirt, they became a darkish purple. My week was really just kicking me in the leg over and over again. Class was horrible today too. First we had science where I was partnered with jasper for the project we had this weekend, then my lunch box broke, which meant I had to carry my lunch in my book bag. Avocados and books don't go great together. So I ended up with avocado all over my books. We also had gym and you guys know how that goes. But luckily it was Friday so I can relax..well after the project.

"Daisy! Wait up!" I was pulled out my thoughts by one of my friends.

"Oh hey Luke.." He finally caught up, breathing like he just ran around the whole school. So dramatic. I casually rolled my eyes and let out a chuckle. "Gosh you have heels on, how are you this fast!" He stood up and started to fix his glasses and his clothes a little. "They are not heels, you idiot! They are platforms." I said giving him a twirl, I looked hot today and no one could tell me otherwise. "Lukey~~" I heard come from behind us, here we go.

Luke's POV

"Lukey~~" Oh shit! Oh shit! I can't do this right now. I started to walk faster dragging Daisy with me, which didn't last long because she yanked her arm away which made us stop and let him catch up. He grabbed the side of my arm pulling it toward him. "Connor come on let him go!" I heard Daisy yell from behind me. Connor, Connor Matthew, the schools football star player, the biggest asshole in the school, also my crush!

"Aw Lukey I've missed my little whore." He cooed at me, totally ignoring Daisy. I could already feel my little friend getting bigger. I let out a little whine..he was always teasing me just to be mean. He would always get me all excited and then leave me to deal with myself on my own. That's not even the worst part..he already has a girlfriend, which means I'm getting played. But I could careless, I know I'm an idiot. My body just wants him and I can't help it.

"What's on your mind baby boy?" His hands started to snake around my waist as he put his head into my neck. I could already feel Diasy's disappointed stare. "It's n-nothing.." Damn it! I felt his tongue start to slide across my sensitive skin and his hands moving to places I didn't even wanna say. I couldn't help myself but lowly moan. This felt amazing I wanted it to go farther but I already knew it wouldn't. He suddenly stopped when we all heard a high pitch yell come from across the hall. Rebecca..his girlfriend, she always ruins everything.

He quickly pushed me off of him and I landed into daisy chest, which she quickly pushed me off too. 'She's mad.' His girlfriend made he way over to us rather quickly and loud, attention wanting bitch. "Babyyyy! Where have you been I've been looking for you!" She stomped her foot on the ground as she wrapped her long skinny arms around 'her' boyfriend. Daisy grabbed my arm as she started drag me out of the school. Asshole much.

"Wait, I need to go to the bathroom!" I said before we fully made it out of the school. She rolled her eyes and dismissed me to go.

Daisy POV

I don't get why he keeps letting Connor mess with him! It's obvious that he's just using him to explore his own sexuality. It always pissed me off how much of a fucking idiot he is. I was pulled from my thought again when jasper started to come over to me, can this day get any worst. I really felt like crying and throwing a tantrum. "Hey gaisy! We should go to your house for the project, ok!" She quickly said then just walked away..ok? Oh shit, we can't do that! I quickly ran after her pulling on the back of her shirt which made her trip backwards a little. "Oh shit.." I groaned, I've done this before and I already know how it ends. After she regained her balance she roughly pushed me on the floor, making me hit my ass really hard against it. "What the hell! Watch what you're doing, bitch!" She yelled at me as her friends started to laugh at my little fall. Before I knew it tears were pouring out my eyes and I was crying like a big baby, again.

"Shit.." I heard Jasper whisper from behind me. "Stop crying!" She yelled at me while tugging my shoulder roughly. Wow, great way to make someone stop crying. I wiped my eyes over and over again but the tears just kept coming and never stopped. I could tell jasper was panicking, but I was confused on why..she has made me cry before. 'What the hell is she doing..' Before I could question any further jasper had already grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. We were both sitting on the floor in this weird position as I cried into her shoulder. "Come on..stop crying!" She really isn't helping at all.

Once I got myself together I slowly looked up from her shoulder and I immediately regretted it. The whole fucking school were looking at us. Luke even came out the bathroom to see. Great! This sucks totally ass.

'𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯..'

—————
I'm back! I know this has nothing to do with her video but I kinda wanted to add in a make gay character and a confuse jock. Sorry I hope this was ok.