𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒘 𝑯𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝑩𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

Third POV

"So he gave me a hand job and we kissed that's all, really Daisy!" Daisy rolled her eyes at Luke. He was such an easy person to control. "Wow, did he even ask for consent?" Luke stared at Daisy when she asked the question he didn't know how to answer her. He knew that she hated him already so why would he want to make it worse. His head dropped as shook his head no, he wasn't gonna lie to Daisy she was his best friend! "Really? I don't get why you like this asshole. He doesn't treat you right, he uses to experiment, and then when he's done he's gonna throw you away."

Daisy kept going on and on about how bad he was and Luke just sat in shame on the edge of Daisy's bed. "Hey you two, can you keep down?" Daisy's headshot towards the door, she didn't recognize the voice. At first, she thought it was her brother but then the voice was way higher than her siblings. "Who are you?" Both Daisy and Luke stared at the boy in confusion. The boy started to panic, visibly.

"I-I'm a friend of your brothers!" He quickly tried to accuse the topic. Of course, they were more than friends but he didn't want his boyfriend's little sister all in their business. "Hm..ok." Daisy observed the boy, he didn't look like a friend that Matthew would hang out with. Matthew mostly went with buff and tall guys. It's not like the boy wasn't buff, he kinda was but wasn't a lot. He was short too maybe like Daisy's height but taller, ya know? The boy left the room, Daisy and Like watched as he left too.

"Definitely not a 'friend'," Luke stated as he looked back at Daisy. Her eyes were stuck on the door. She could definitely tell he wasn't just his friend. So that means her brother had to be gay. She was fine with him being gay but wasn't fine with him being gay. She felt like he was using the boy just like Connor is using Luke. Her brother wasn't the type to be gay, he was like a straight jock, that only cared for basketball and stuff. "Hey, you listening?" Daisy quickly stood up and ran to her brother's room. She was pissed! Her brother, her own brother was being an asshole and didn't even tell her about this relationship.

"MATTHEW!" Daisy banged on her older brother's door and waited for him to open it. Luke was behind her, trying to call her down. He didn't want nor need his best friend to get into a fight with her brother. They used to get into fights and Daisy would whoop Matthews ass. She may be a woman but she threw hands like a man. (This mad me giggle.) The door opened with a confused Matthew. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU AND THAT BOY?" She screamed at her older brother who just gave her a more confused look. "Why the fuck does it matter to you?" He pushed her shoulder softly as a warning for her to bug off. "It matters a lot to me, you better not just be toying with those boy's feelings!" She pushed his shoulder back harder making his body push back a little. He pushed her shoulder back harder and then it went back and forth, again again, but harder each time. "What? We aren't even anything!" Matthew pushed Daisy back and this time she fell.

A big bump sound was made when Daisy fell and their mom comes out of her room trying to see what it was. She would usually ignore Daisy and Matthews arguing but if one of them got hurt, she was beating both of their asses. "CALM DOWN YOU TWO!" She ran over to Daisy and picked her up. When Daisy got up she was gonna hit her brother but her mom was there so she couldn't. "Now why are we arguing?" Daisy's mom looked between the three. She looked at Luke first, she already knew he was gonna spill. "Ok ok, Daisy saw a random dude come to her room and ask us if we could calm down. Daisy asked who he was and he said Matthews's friend!" He went on and on telling Daisy's mother what had happened.

She wasn't very surprised. Daisy might have said she didn't want him to treat the other bad but it wasn't really true. She didn't want her brother leaving her behind for some guy he met. "Daisy apologize." Daisy stayed still and kept her mouth shut, she wasn't saying sorry to her bummy brother. Her mom started to take off her shoe and Daisy quickly said sorry before she was done. No one likes being hit with a shoe, especially a slipper. Her brother also replied back with a sorry and left.

"Luke you should go home." Daisy's mom suggested. Luke nodded his head and they both left to go drop him off. Daisy stayed in the hall staring at the ground. She wanted to cry but she knew no one would be there to comfort her. What she just did to her brother, she thought it was right but knew it was wrong. She should apologize to the boy. Daisy got up from her shitty area and went back to her room. She really needed comfort but didn't know who to call. Her best friend had gone home and her brother was angry at her. "Fucking assholes."

She grabbed her phone first look at the time, she needed to take her pills. Even tho she didn't feel like it, she needed too.  She scrolled through her contacts to see who she could call to care for her. She didn't have a lot of friends so her choices were minimum. She had a choice of calling Luke or Jasper. Luke just left so her only choice was Jasper. "Shit.." She called up Jasper, she answered after the 2nd ring which surprised her. "Hey Jasper, could you maybe come over..?" She didn't hear an answer for a while so she got confused

'Did she hang up.' Suddenly there was a voice on the other line. It was a bunch of whispering. "Hello?" She asked again. Then there was a loud 'HELLO!' Daisy jumped almost dropping her phone but she quickly caught it. "Hello, my name is Lily, What's yours?" She heard the little girl's voice and she started randomly talking about dolls and stuff.

"Um..can you get jasper?" Daisy assumed this got a sister that was on the phone. Jasper did tell her once how she had a sister named Lily. "OMG, You're the girl named Daisy! We are both named after flowers. WE A FLOWER SISTERS!!" The little girl went on and on about followers, while Daisy stressed about getting to Jasper. "Can you please get Jasper!" She yelled at the little girl who quickly got scared and ran to the Jasper. "Jasper, Jasper your friend Daisy is on the phone." Jasper picked up the phone from the little girl and put it to her ear.

"Hello?" As soon as Daisy heard her voice she quickly asked her question again. "Oh what wrong? Aw has the baby Gayisy missed me?" she teased poor Daisy. "Just come over please!" Daisy whined through the phone. "Fine fine, but its gonna take me a while so you gotta wait!" Daisy answered with an ok then hung up. Now all she had to do was take her pills and wait. She could do that.
--------
Lord this was bad, but I updated! Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think 😼