𝑫𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

⚠️HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA, MENTIONS OF MENTALLY, o PHYSICALLY AND SEXAUL ABUSE! Pls take be careful when reading!⚠️

"So, did you enjoy the party last night?" Luke and Daisy were in their usual spot at school, the hallways. They had arrived a little late, so the walking was more of a rush than a stroll.

"It was nice but I'm never drinking again!" Luke laughed at Daisy's ridiculous lie, he knew that he would one day drag her into doing it again.

"I woke up to Jasper in a bed with me, AND I WAS NAKED! Do you know how embarrassing that is??" Daisy screamed at Luke, to which Luke just replied with a yes. He wasn't listening to Daisy he was more of in a trance about him and Connors night! Daisy kept going on about the scandal she was caught in with Jasper, she hooked on that Luke wasn't listening but decided to ignore it. She needed to get this off her chest.

"Luke! I know you aren't listening, so what the hell are you thinking about?" Daisy had finished with her yelling about a few minutes ago. Luke just didn't listen.

"Well, if you wanna know so bad! I and Connor fucked!" Luke jumped up and down in excitement, while Daisy mentally puked. She wishes she never asked.

"Ewww!" Daisy left Luke and went to her next class. Luke waved her bye and went to his next class as well. Of course, he and Conor having sex was a lie but he just wanted to mess with Daisy, he will tell her one day.

Daisy POV

"Mom, I'm home!!" I screamed from the front door, I went to go take off my shoes and jacket when I noticed there was an extra jacket on my hook. 'Rude!' There were 2 pairs of shoes there too. Maybe mom has a guest? But she wouldn't let someone take my jacket hook!

"In the kitchen..!" My mom yelled back, she sounded kinda worried. I just decided to fold my jacket and put it on the small little self that was next to our coats holder. I made my way into the kitchen and noticed two other people were in the room. 'HA! I was right. Such a smarty.' I rewarded herself. I couldn't see who they were, their heads were facing me and their faces were facing my mom. I could only make out that one was a tall man with black hair and the other was a shorter girl with blonde hair. Their postures were immaculate, you could tell that they were confident and saw themselves as dominant people.

"Hello, Ethan!" It was my father. The name didn't hit me until I realized it was him. Ethan..my dead name, the name I was given to at birth. The name I hate the most. We all know how the transition works you change your body and your name, try to make sure everyone forgets what your 'real' name is and who the 'real' you is. Well it went differently with my dad and my sister, who I'm guessing is the girl that sat next to him, I haven't seen her face yet so not sure.

A giggle came from the blonde headed girl and she turned around, yep, it's jenny. My older sister. The devil in human form. She was like my dad's little puppet but no one ever said anything about it because it would be faced as disrespect.

My dad and my sister were the worst people you could ever think of. When it came to me coming out and transitioning, they would always try their hardest to ruin it. Jenny would go around telling people who I wasn't even ready to tell that I was trans. She would rip up any female thing that I owned when we lived together. For my dad, he was the worst, he would call me by my dead name and buy me boy objects and clothes knowing what I wanted and didn't. He would abuse me physically and mentally, sometimes even sexually. Which is why I'm so sensitive and cry a lot.

I never really talk about this because it just brings back stuff I don't wanna remember. My mom divorced him after a while and moved to America into our own home. I was born in Russia and raised in a mafia, which is the only reason my family had respect and were rich. Which is the only reason no one ever helped me when I was being torn apart. They were all scared of what would happen to them. I didn't have a lot of friends in Russia. Everyone said it was because my dad was scary but they all got along easily with my sister.

"Derrick plea-" My mom couldn't even finish her begging before my dad shot a glare at her. My mom was also scared of him that's why she never tried to help either. The only way we escaped and made it to America was by drugging my dad and sister and paying all the maids and butlers extra money to shut up until the morning.

"So this what you have become, hm?" My sister asked me. She may have had a sweet voice but the words that came out of her mouth were evil and cruel. I didn't answer her back being too ashamed too. Growing up I was taught to submit to my oldest siblings and elders. To never speak when not asked and I would sit, and eat when told. I was more of a slave than a child.

"M-mom, why are they here?" My contact disconnected from the ground and to my mom's. She gave me a saddened look and refused to answer. My dad laughed at my mom being shy. I could already read what he was thinking of her. Probably thinking of how cute and submissive she was, probably even dirtier thoughts.

"Well 𝘴𝘰𝘯, we're here to visit! Do you not miss us?" Like hell I do, and son? Right now I could cry, from embarrassment and shame. I want ashamed of who I was. More ashamed of how I let them just walk all over me. I was sure I got rid of my submissive side to my family but I guess not.

"We'll come on, aren't you going to hug your '𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺'?" (Lord I shouldn't think about him like this but lord-😳)

'𝘋𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦..'
——————-
Um—I'm back, I wasn't even gone long but I'm back😌! Sorry for the delay on writing, I went out of town and when I came back my mom and her boyfriend went out of town so I was sent to my brother aunt house, which house smells like dog shit and weed🤢! But I survived. Anyways surprise! Daisy is half Russian and half Mexican. Her mom is from Mexico and her father is from Russia, they fell in love gave birth to 3 kids (or more?? Not gonna tell!) Started a mafia and yeah. I hope you guys liked this and vote now!😡