𝑠𝑖𝑥 +

Kadence Wright                               Crystal's House                                     9:33 pm

Kadence Wright
Crystal's House
9:33 pm

                              Kadence Wright                               Crystal's House                                     9:33 pm

Excited was an understatement for what Crystal was right now. They had just made it back and he rushed for to the kitchen to make his drinks. He set all the things that's supposed to go inside around each cup.

"Ole happy ass alcoholic." KD mumbled sitting at the counter doing his with less effort. "Kiss my ass." Crystal had mixed all his drinks. KD hummed and took a sip of one of his. Crystal did at the same time.

They both looked at each other and smiled. "These bitches good as hell." KD took another gulp. Crystal agreed. The problem had already began because alcohol was not a strong taste in the drink so they downed them like caprisuns.

"You trying to smoke ?" KD asked pulling out his grinder. Crystal nodded. The liquor was slowly settling in at this point because Crystal had never smoked a day in his life.

"C'mon." He rolled 5 pearls back to back and sat them on the counter. "Is it exotic ?" Crystal mumbled. He had seen different colors of weed on the internet and wondered if KD smoked those kinds.

"Only one." He pointed to the one at the end. Crystal smiled at it and KD laughed. "You drunk already ?" Crystal shook his head. He wasn't lying. He was tipsy. It would take a lot more to get him drunk.

KD lit the first one and inhaled passing it to Crystal. Crystal stared at it before putting it to his lips and inhaling like KD did. He guessed he inhaled too hard because he started choking on the smoke. KD laughed while patting his back.

"Easy up on the inhale. Watch." He turned to the side so Crystal could see how he did it. He pulled away and handed it back to Crystal. Crystal tried how he seen it and he didn't choke this time.

"Don't play with you." KD mocked the little girls around his neighborhood. Crystal smiled and took another sip of one of his drinks. "Hmm." KD ghosted the blunt and Crystal watched in awe.

"How did you do that ?" Crystal scooted closed and KD tilted his head. "You ain' there yet shawty, just stick to a regular puff and pass." KD waved him off.