vingt-trois

Kadence Wright                     Six Flags White Waters                                  10:32 am

Kadence Wright
Six Flags White Waters
10:32 am

                           Kadence Wright                     Six Flags White Waters                                  10:32 am

"Ivy please work with pa baby." Crystal spoke out watching his daughter kick her feet while rubbing her eyes obviously still tired. The younger had decided it was a good idea to sneak and stay up on FaceTime with her favorite uncle, Tyrone.

Now she's tired and grumpy. Horrible combination for the family's plans.

Kadence had already had himself and sincere dressed and ready. Just waiting on Ivy to stop giving Crystal a hard time so they could pack in the car. Sincere stood next to his father holding his hand with his right hand resting in his mouth.

Rolling his eyes at his sister's attitude.

"Kadence come get your daughter. She pulling my hair I'm finna pop her." Kadence sighed and picked Sincere up walking into the twins shared room handing sincere off to his pa.

He stood at the edge of the rather large crib and bend over to collect his daughter. He lifted her up and she instantly clung to his shoulder sniffling.

"Daaaaaa." She whispered quietly breaking Kadence's heart.

"I know princess, it's ok. Pa didn't mean to." He rocked her slightly to get her to calm down enough to be able to get situated in her bathing suit.

"You wanna go in the water like moana ?" KD asked pulling Ivy out of his chest to look at her face. She started wiping her tears feeling better already being around her father.

She nodded slowly while wiping her eyes, riding them of tears.

"Well you gotta put on your onesie mama, so we can go." She nodded again and he rested her back in her crib and began sliding on her bathing suit — which she didn't fight him about.