𝑛𝑒𝑢𝑓

Crystal Barns                             Crystal's House                                   9:37 am

Crystal Barns
Crystal's House
9:37 am

                               Crystal Barns                             Crystal's House                                   9:37 am

Crystal sat in Chick- Fil- A's drive thru yawning. He had to get up early today because he booked all his appointments in one day. He always did that because he wanted to get all his glam done in one day.

Not 2,3,4,5 days like most people. He just wanted to get it over with. The worker walked to his window and he let it down. "Hello, Welcome to chick fil a, what's your name for the order ?" She asked. "Crystal." Crystal mumbled dryly. "Ok, what can I help you with today ?" The teenage girl smiled tiredly.

"Can a 10 count Chick n Mini meal, with orange juice. And a parfait with granola." Crystal took his card out of his phone case. "Sure, any sauces ?" She asked after puting his order onto her tablet. "Um jelly and ketchup. It doesn't matter what kind of jelly." He answered her next question before she could ask it.

She nodded. "That'll be all for you ?" He nodded. "Alright your total is $19.32 cash or card ?" He handed her his card making sure it was unlocked. "Can you move up for me?" He lightly pressed the gas and went up some.

"Alright here's your receipt and card."She handed it to him and he thanked her rolling his window back up. Crystal sat in his car looking around at the long line for chick fil a. He was going to go to McDonald's but he knew they would make him late.

Chick fil a moved fasted and that's what he liked most about them. Line could be wrapped around the block and they would get him in and out on less than 15 minutes.

Crystal was surprised that no other fast food spots took a hint and copied Chick fil A's techniques. "Crystal ?" The worked asked after knocking on the window. He nodded and reached for his food. He sat it in the passenger seat and opened his box of hashbrowns. He bit into one hearing a crunch.

"That's what I needed." He mumbled before getting out of line leaving the restaurant.