dix-sept

Crystal Barns                              Car Dealership                                     2:11 pm

                                Crystal Barns
                             Car Dealership
                                    2:11 pm

                                Crystal Barns                              Car Dealership                                     2:11 pm

Crystal sat out to provide a bigger transportation unit for his family. His dolled out car was ok but he needed something more spacious for the two new additions to his permanent life.

"Ooo, what do y'all think about that one ? It's a pretty red." Crystal pointed over at a red 2022 VolksWagen Taos that sat in the front of the dealership.

The twins paid no mind to their father being far too gone in slumberland.

Crystal smiled down at them but was stopped when he felt a hand on his forearm.

The grip was firm and Crystal already knew who it was. He pulled his arm away turning around not even cracking a smile at the creepy car dealer he was assigned.

The man had been giving him weird looks and funny vibes since they first locked eyes and shook hands.

Crystal wasn't feeling him so, he informed him that he could show himself around and go back to tell him which car he picked out for himself.

Apparently the man couldn't comprehend very well. Only logical explanation to the fact that he was in Crystal's face once again.

"Don't walk up and grab people like that. That's how people end up dead." Crystal recited a line Kadence had told him one time he was outside changing Crystal's oil.

"My deepest apologizes Mr. Barns, just wondering if you've found yourself a car that is up to your standards for the little ones." He smiled down at the twins causing Crystal to pull their stroller cover down more blocking them completely from the side and back view.

"No, not yet. I told you I would come get you when I found it.." Crystal reminded the mentally unstable individual.

"Oh, I know it's just you looked indecisive so I decided to step in and-" Crystal began to push the strolled in the opposite direction of the man growing bored with holding the conversation with him.