𝑑𝑖𝑥

Crystal Barns                          His Mom's House                                    5:57 pm

  Crystal Barns
  His Mom's House
5:57 pm

                                Crystal Barns                          His Mom's House                                    5:57 pm

"Mommyyyyy." Crystal dragged out walking from the back of his mother's house. He came over because he wanted her to cook for him. He was sick of hovering over a hot stove, she was used to it. "What now ?" She turned the eye on low and put a lid on it.

"You almost done ?" He was starving and she has been cooking since the morning. "Yeah. Just letting the Macoroni get brown on the top." He smiled and sat at the counter top spinning in the chair.

"What's wrong with you ?" He stopped spinning and looked at her. "Ma'am ?" He asked confused on what she meant. "You off today. What happened ?" His mom came around the counter and sat beside him.

He huffed knowing that there was no way to lie to his mother. She knew him too well. "I met this boy-" "oooooo" She smiled before apologizing for cutting him off and telling him to continue.

"But anyways as I was saying. I met this boy and we were cool before we both got a little to drink and high and had sex. Now he tries to come around every chance he gets." Crystal explained resting his head on his arms.

"Pussy talented ?" His mom questioned. "It do cartwheels ?" Crystal egged on. "No but seriously. He won't leave me alone." His mother watched her son's posture about this special boy.

"Well is he cute ?" She asked getting up when the oven beeped.

"Mommy he so fine. That's the problem. I find him attractive in more ways than looks but this switch with him happened after we had sex. So now I feel like the relationship would be one sided. He want the sex I want the love." Crystal breathed out dwelling on his problems in life.

"I see what you're saying but I feel that you're thinking too much into it. I mean c'mon Crystal your only 22 live a little. And then- never mind I said all ima say." Xitaly laughed and grabbed some paper plates. "C'mon fix yo food. Ian doin nothing else."

Crystal stood up and made his plate. His mother had sat at the island with her's about to start praying when she seen the amount of food Crystal had. Know she knew her son was ripe in his prime but she's never seen him eat that much.