𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑡

Crystal Barns                             Crystal's House                                    12:26 pm

                                Crystal Barns
                             Crystal's House
                                    12:26 pm

                                Crystal Barns                             Crystal's House                                    12:26 pm

Crystal sat in his bed wide awake recalling last nights activities. One part of the whole night was bout to him but he remembered him and KD fucking. He's still trying to figure out how they got there.

Most likely the liquor but liquor has never had him like that. He sat up and took his phone off the charger. He went to his call log and scrolled before clicking on a contact.

He put it on speaker listening to it ring. "Good Evening, this is Dr. Kendall how may I help you ?" His OBGYN answered. "Dr. Kendall can I set an appointment to get tested ?" He asked picking at his nails.

He didn't know how many bodies KD had or what diseases he might carry. And he remembered KD nutting in him so he knew they didn't use protection.

He just needed to make sure he didn't catch anything. The last he needed was a nasty vagina. That's not cute in no way, shape, or form.

"Uhh. Sure. When can you come in ?" She asked and he heard typing in her background. "When ever you're available." He looked at his calendar in his room on the wall.

He wasn't busy. He worked from home as an journalist. He had a love hate relationship with his job because his boss was bipolar. Somedays he acted like a big bitch who's hall have failed to drop yet and others he was calm.

"Alrighty then I can squeeze you in for May 12th. Is that fine ?" He swiped down on his phone to see it was the 10th. "Yeah that fine." He said. " alright so that's Thursday May 12th, 10:30 am. See you Thursday Mr.Barns." She spoke happily.

"See you Thursday." He hung up and threw his phone on the bed. He got up and went to his bathroom. He turned on his shower and got in since he was still naked.

He knew he took a little hoe bath last night so he was going to take a real one this time. To get all the dirt off his body.

 To get all the dirt off his body