𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑧𝑒

Kadence Wright                                   Grady                                   6:38 am

                            Kadence Wright
                                   Grady
                                  6:38 am

                            Kadence Wright                                   Grady                                   6:38 am

Kadence sat by Crystal's hospital bed watching his heart monitor. Doctors said he fainted due to stress and they had to preform an emergency c section to save to babies.

Kadence watched his children come out and cry softly. They weren't as noisy as full term babies but you could tell they were alive. They had been placed in incubators to make sure everything was ok.

Kadence couldn't help but wonder what Crystal was stressed about. He hadn't done anything over the course of time they had been together that he would think could've made him stressed.

Besides when they were together Crystal seemed put together. No worries in the world just living his life to the fullest he can while being pregnant. Only time he had seen him upset was when he was hungry or sleepy.

Hearing the door open KD made his face neutral  hiding the fear in his eyes. He was only fearful of losing Crystal or his children but he tried not to think that way.

"Hi, Mr. Wright I'm just here to check up on these three." Nurse Sam came in smiling with her clipboard and cart of medical tools. He nodded watching her closely to make sure she didn't try anything.

He wouldn't mind shooting somebody in a hospital. Immediate attention it's a win win situation.

"You ready to name them ?" She asked breaking the uncomfortable silence. "Nah." He mumbled looking at Crystal who's once pale skin was now back to normal and full of life.

She hummed and moved over to Crystal. She went to check his vitals and he popped up. She jumped back letting out a little scream. "Oh goodness dear, you frightened me." Kadence mugged her. She talked too proper for his liking.

"Where am I ?" Crystal said looking around. He glanced at his stomach and panicked. "Where are my kids ?!" His looked around before his eyes landed on them.

"When did I give birth ? Am I dreaming right now ? Is this a different world ? Am I high ? I shouldn't be high right ? I mean I'm pregnant that wouldn't make sense. Kadence are you even really Kadence. Oh lord help me-" Kadence grabbed Crystals hand to stop his rant.