𝑠𝑒𝑖𝑧𝑒

Crystal Barns                    Crystal & Kadence's House                                     10:25 am

                                 Crystal Barns
                    Crystal & Kadence's House
                                  10:25 am

                                 Crystal Barns                    Crystal & Kadence's House                                     10:25 am

Crystal laid in the California king bed staring up at the ceiling. This had been a common occurrence for him for the last few weeks.

The babies have been working with him during this time, because they weren't as fussy as other newborns. Only waking up out of their sleep once a night due to hunger issues.

Crystal's mental health wasn't at its best no matter how much he tried to pretend for the twins that it was. Even though they were infants his little act couldn't get past them.

That's how unbelievable it was.

If it couldn't get past his newborns what did he think it would look like up against his peer's.

An alert going off by his bedside caught Crystal's attention.

"Front door unlocked." Crystal sighed and sat up kicking his feet off to the side of the bed. He rose, with a stretch and a crack.

He placed his the twins on the inside of his pregnancy pillow in the of the bed to shut them in securely.

He approached his bathroom when his room door opened.

"Wake up." Tyrone stood in the doorway with a bag looking at the bed expecting Crystal to be sulking in it. Crystal hadn't realized but Tyrone had peeped his energy.

His aura was less welcoming and calming. It was now more harsh and depressed. Tyrone didn't like seeing his fat friend like this.

"You're loud. I don't want them to wake up yet." Crystal processed into the bathroom much slower than his first attempt at trying to hide his appearance.

"You look ugly." Tyrone voiced his opinion dropping the bag off on Crystal's vanity.

"Really ? You so sweet." Crystal grabbed his toothbrush adding more water into his water flosser. 

"I try, I try." Tyrone jumped on the counter beside Crystal kicking his feet and leaning back against the mirror. Crystal side eyed him, but kept quiet knowing he had to clean up soon anyways.