𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑧𝑒

Crystal Barns                               Family House                                     2:19 pm

Crystal Barns
Family House
2:19 pm

                                 Crystal Barns                               Family House                                     2:19 pm

Crystal sat on the bed trying to get his pink and green dress to fit. He was frustrated it wasn't fitting but at the same time he was happy. He personally thought the dress was ugly as fuck.

He wouldn't want to represent his baby in the ugly ass shit but his mom and Kadence's mom told him to wear it.

He understood wanting to be different but if this was how different looked, he'd rather keep it simple.

"What you whining about now ? Can't still be that dress. I know it ain't that ugly." KD walked in the room seeing Crystal huff deeply. He looked at the dress and mugged it.

"Hold on stand up." Crystal held his hand out cupping his belly. Kadence walked over and supported him so he could lift himself up.

"Do a spin for me real quick." Crystal rolled his eyes and did a spin sitting back down. "They triflin as fuck for tryna make you wear that" He laughed and went in the closet to get ready.

Not too long after he came out with a half pink/ half green tux not laughing anymore. Crystal began to laugh as he took the dress off. "Not funny no more ?" KD shot him a bird and threw the outfit on the bed going back in the closet.

Crystal walked into the closet to find him something else to wear. "Where yo clothes at ?" KD asked seeing Crystal was practically naked. "What's wrong with my birthday suit ?" Kadence shook his head and grabbed some clothes walking out.

Crystal thought back to the colors on the dress to decide his outfit. "Kadence !!" He shouted holding up two different outfits. "What ?" Crystal scrunched his face up at the what but didn't have the energy to address it.

"My fault. You called me though ?" Kadence corrected himself with out Crystal having to say anything. "Yeah you wearing pink or green ?" Kadence looked at his outfits then the outfits on the bed.

"Oh you smart. But I was finna wear black. I'll wear whatever color you want me to." Crystal looked back at his outfits and decided to wear the pink one. "Guess I'm wearing green." Crystal began to get dressed.