𝐗𝐈. Raccoon Activities

· 🙤 •° · ︻╦デ╤━━╾ ·°• 🙦 ·

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

You know what, maybe I'll humor you.

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

PERHAPS IT CAME FROM BEING on a five-year killing spree, but Flare is not the same carefree little girl she had once been. Although she's managed to keep her sense of humor well intact, her fiery temper on the other hand had not been managed in the best way. It certainly has . . . grown, to say the least.

Most of the time, she's able to control her emotions, opting to lead with her head instead of her heart. But more often than not, her anger is easily agitated, especially in life-or-death situations. In those cases, it isn't the general irritation of a teenage girl, but rather an unstable defense mechanism that becomes deadly when pushed too far.

With this and her uncontrollably destructive abilities, things often blow up, as Luther had said. As much as she would like to be, Flare is far from adept when it comes to fighting. Unlike the skilled combat you'd see on TV, or the well-versed strategy, the girl can barely hold her own for the life of her. 

Yes, she knows how to throw punches. Yes, she knows how to kick. And sure, she can think fast in the moment and use her surroundings to her advantage, but after a while, she'll eventually resort to grabbing the nearest item she can get her hands on and using it as a means of stabbing her opponent.

Flare has lots of experience in combat, but she doesn't have refined methods, or training more specifically. It's a good thing she has powers, because in all honesty, that's the main reason she's been able to win most of her fights. That and luck — but that's a different story.

The biggest problem with having fire powers is that it only maims her opponents. It's actually very hard to kill someone by just burning them alone. At least, without summoning an excessive amount of fire to simulate a furnace. Flare is very much capable of doing so, it's just that kind of exertion would cause her to collapse, or pass out on the spot. So, it's always far more efficient to use a second-hand means of weapon.

She's certainly a sight to behold. Sitting on top of a dumpster in the alleyway behind the Umbrella Academy, Flare holds a stack of buttered toast she foraged from the kitchen. She's the embodiment of the word disheveled to say the least.

There are several band-aids littering her body, as well as a few bruises to compliment them. Two dark and incredibly prominent circles have formed under her eyes, and her medium-length brown hair is just as tousled as ever. One band-aid is pressed flush against her cheek, a feeble attempt at protecting the cut she had received from the explosion.