𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗. Getting the Gang Back Together! (Gone Wrong!) (Gone VERY Wrong!!!)

· 🙤 •° · ︻╦デ╤━━╾ ·°• 🙦 ·

╔═════ °• 🍭 •° ═════╗

. . . did you miss me, you little shit?

╚═════ °• 🍭 •° ═════╝

SOMEWAY, SOMEHOW, EVERYONE IS GATHERED in the ground floor of Elliot's apartment. The room is loud and warm, complemented by the sunlight pooling on their skin. After trading quick greetings and scanty blips of small talk, the first thing Klaus Hargreeves does is make a beeline for Flare and Five.

"Eightie!" he cries, waving his arms about in excitement.

Flare's face lights up. "Klaus!"

They throw themselves at each other in an elated hug.

"I missed you, bro," she laughs over his shoulder. They step apart. "You look even more like Jesus than Diego does!"

"Well . . . " Klaus gives a dramatic twirl. "That's because, to some people, I am."

"Huh?"

"Long story! How have you been?"

"Ehhh, could be better. Sadly, I'm stuck with this angry little thorn in my side," she gestures to Five standing beside her.

Klaus suddenly realizes he's there. "Oh, dear Cinco! This is the first time I've seen you since . . . well, you were unconscious on the floor."

"Good to see you, too, Klaus," Five replies stoically.

"Same goes for you! Have you gotten taller? Oh, why am I asking? I'm sure you have. Eightie's told me so much about you!"

Five raises an eyebrow. "Oh, really?"

"Nuh-uh." Flare crinkles her nose. "Since when?"

Klaus rubs his hands together nervously. "Why, since—since . . . Well, all you need to know is she just can't stop gushing about how great it is to have you back!"

He shoots the girl a not-so-inconspicuous wink.

"What the—? Stop that!" She smacks him on the shoulder and he bursts out laughing.

"Oh, I'm just messing with you two! I'm proud, though. My little Eightie and Fivey are all grown up. But after we conclude our business here today, you have to give me all the juicy details on how you two . . . " He makes a very bold gesture for kissing.

Five frowns. "Alright, I've heard enough—"

"No, no, no—" Flare shakes her head frantically, "we did not— we are not—"