Prologue: Entrance

"Even though those creatures are the plague." A white-haired teen comments as he reads a passage from a book he holds.

He looks up from the book seeing a fancy-suited man with a bowler hat at the register. He approaches the register and a pairs of goons aimed their weapons at him.

"Save your breath..." He coughs at the end. "You better fight the red one." He releases another cough.

Just as he said that a goon flies through the store's window shattering it.

"You better do what he said." The leader tells them, the goons follow his commands.

The teen smiles before paying the shopkeeper with a lien. On his way to the exit, the leader asked, "Why did you tell them not to spend a breath on you?"

The teen stops for a response. "I... Don't have time in this world for long."

"That's dark." The leader whispered.

The teen exits the store and began to walk down the street releasing coughs at random times. He reaches an apartment decorated with the usual furniture fit for a single person to live in. Tho small bags were noticeable on the bed as a note sat on the table.

He locks the door behind him and walked towards the letter seeing it's from Beacon. Smiling the boy opens it and reads the contents. In summary, he was accepted to Beacon even though of his unusual sickness. The boy has one lung, a weak body, and has struggled to breathe sometimes.

This was (Y/N) (L/N). Formerly, (Y/N) Raiden. After his family's death, he wandered around Mistral until he reached Vale where he applied to Beacon.

"I do wonder... What has happened to that girl."

"Her black hair... Amber eyes..." He sighs followed by a cough. "Hopefully she lives peacefully."

And with that, (Y/N) enters the bedroom and laid down, hitting the hay.

[...]

(Y/N) silently watches from the skies ignoring an announcement from a hologram. He wore a dark brown gakuran, a white belt, baggy pants that extend into tabi socks, and a pair of zori with red straps all underneath a red haori. He carries a bag where all the items he needs are patiently sat inside. On his hips was a katana and a holster that held a revolver which held 8 dust canister bullets.

Once the bullhead stops he walks off nearly bumping into a blonde student who ran to a trashcan. He sighs and walked off to the amphitheater but an explosion catches his attention.

He could see another white-haired girl yelling at a girl with black hair and red tips. He sighs and continues his path. Look around to find a spot until he sees a tall red-haired person.

"She's here..." He releases a cough before walking away from the person.

He finds a good spot, right next to a wall that had an outlet, he sat down leaning against the wall.

'This semblance is a curse.' He thought as his eyes wander around the entire room seeing different students with their different styles of fighting and weaponry.

He was curious as to why they are here and he questions himself. 'My body is weak, yet here I am.'

He could see Ozpin walking up to the microphone on the stage. "There he is."

(Y/N) instead of listening to his speech, chose to look up at the ceiling. He was snapped out of his concentration as someone tugged on his haori.

"Oh, sorry." He looks at the person. "Am I in your way?" He asks.