Chapter 5: Stray

"Blake was a former white fang member. I just learned that while I was talking to Team RWBY." Shiro comments, as he brushes his teeth causing (Y/N) to widen his eyes. "Yeah, she's been gone for all weekend and It's making me worry."

"So that's the reason why you and the others have been finding her. Sorry if I haven't helped I was... busy."

'Her? I... I didn't... How did Ozpin let her come? or why wasn't she in the database...' Was his thought before normalizing his gaze. 'I guess, I'll have her give me some information.'

"Don't worry we've been trying to find her."

"Interesting. You might've given me something to do on the weekend." (Y/N) replies, as he writes down something in his scroll.

"You help them find Blake? That's good!" Shiro comments. "Glad we could help our ally." He spits out the foam and gargles.

"Yeah. Search for Blake... Yeah." He replies. "I'll gladly help you guys."

Shiro finishes dressing followed by (Y/N). 'Maybe I can finally get some answers.'

[Days After]

(Y/N) leaps from roof to roof of different establishments and buildings as he searches for the student named Blake.

So far to his luck, (or her) he hasn't found her. "If I was a cat where would..." He stops before noticing someone a blonde-haired faunnus sitting while talking to someone hiding behind the corner.

Quickly leaping over from one building to another he lands on the railings, and upon he scans the area he sees the one he's looking for.

"So. You've been here." (Y/N) comments as he gently lands on the railings. "Blake." He narrows his eyes at her.

The student looks terrified upon being spotted. "H-how did you find me?"

"Training and buildings. Lots of buildings." (Y/N) answers. "Forget about me. I have a few questions." He steps off the railing and stood beside her.

"I heard you were a former White Fang Member, is that true?" (Y/N) tilts his head.

"Yeah. I... Wanted to get away from that life." Blake answers looking down.

"Then..." (Y/N) takes something out of his kimono and places it on the table.

Upon its sight, her eyes widened in fear as her body recoiled. "W-where did you get that!?"

On the table were two pieces of a mask that covers the face.

"I fought the owner of the mask." He answers.

"(Y/N)... I need you to avoid that man at all cost."

"Then you wouldn't mind me asking who he is?" (Y/N) narrows his eyes at Blake.

"You don't need to search for him. He'll come to you when you least expect it." Blake tries to stand up but (Y/N) grabs her shoulder and forces her to sit back down.

"Then... I wouldn't mind sending you to the police force." (Y/N) tells her. "They would love to hear some information about what the White Fang's plans are."

"Oi! Knock it off. Don't force her." The blonde hair Faunus tells him from behind.

"I see..." (Y/N) takes the mask and places a foot on the railing. "The police force it is then."

He was about to jump off.

"Adam!"

He stops. "Adam Taurus! That's his name!"