Chapter 9: Black Sun's Identity

The figure wore a turndown collar double-breasted long-sleeved black trench coat as black pants holds his weapon. On his face was the same blindfold that the White Fang fears.

"I need to call on something. Protect me." Azure leaped back as Shiro and Akari closed the pathway towards her.

Azure holsters her weapon and checked her scroll seeing that she is critically low but what surprised her is that their leader, (Y/N) has some of his aura not at 100%.

'Is he fighting someone?' She asks as she hears loud clangs.

Looking at the fight she sees that the figure had blocked Akari's overhead swing and holding Shiro's sword down.

The figure shifts his leg and straightens it causing a small explosion to happen which sends Akari and Shiro back. Azure looks back at her scroll seeing a difference in their aura as well as their leader.

'... Could it be? No... but... I need to break that hypothesis.'

She inserts the scroll back inside her pocket and takes the holstered pistol back into her hands. The figure blocks an attack from Shiro catching his weapon.

The figure follows it up with a strong uppercut sending Shiro's head up the figure then punches Shiro on the chest. The figure releases Shiro's weapon and does a spin kick sending him to a wall crashing into it.

Azure took the chance to open fire on the figure. They unsheathed their 2nd weapon deflecting every bullet going toward the figure. 

Her pistols were clicking signaling she has nothing in the chamber. "Shit."

The figure charges at her raising their weapon but a sword blocks the attack she turns to the side and sees Shiro and his eyes closed. Though his semblance finally kicked in he needs to lower the Dark Sun's aura.

Azure flips back and reloads her pistols, she quickly checks the aura of everyone seeing Shiro is at critical levels her's is none so the next time the figure attacks her it could spell her end.

Akari is still high though but that is not quite comforting. Quickly shifting apps she calls Ruby. 

Shiro blocks an attack against the figure's weapon quickly pushing the blade up. The figure throws a punch but the blonde-haired teen quickly backflips away.

The figure stands and catches a brick thrown at him. Turning to the side the figure sees Akari, her outfit has some scratches on her body but no fatal injury.

Akari charges toward the figure the two began to slash at each other trying to cut each other but both seem to be at the same skill level but the Figure still has an edge.

Shiro cuts in as the two fighters began to dance against the figure, yet their choreography isn't perfect as the figure was able to disrupt their moves and force them to create openings for the figure to take the opportunity to injure their aura.

After throwing Akari the figure notices Shiro closing in, they elbowed Shiro causing him to spit out saliva. The figure then performs a spinning hook kick on Shiro's head.

Sending him to the ground knocking him unconscious. The figure quickly follows it up by throwing Shiro's weapon toward Azure catching her off guard as it impales itself on her coat and into the ground hitting her head.

Quickly taking off her coat she narrowly dodges a strike to the head. Performing multiple back handsprings she points her pistols at the figure.

She surveys the battlefield. Shiro is unconscious Akari's aura was stable but she's deep underneath the debris and her aura is gone.