Chapter 10: Calm Day

They stare at the enemy standing in front of them. (Y/N) smiles as he gets into a stance from the position last night.

"How many times... Have we sparred?" (Y/N) comments while taking breaths.

"A few but... the most intense one was last night." Azure's pistols click as she aims at (Y/N).

"You almost killed all of us." Shiro points his weapon at him.

"Think of it as a lesson. For the near future." (Y/N) smiles as he raises his katana and pushed the guard up showing the lock.

Akari quickly knocks Shiro out and charges towards (Y/N). Shiro quickly stands up and follows behind her as Azure opens and fires her pistols toward (Y/N).

(Y/N) quickly deflects the bullets towards Shiro and Akari causing them to leap away. (Y/N) then quickly charges towards Azure but Akari intercepts by doing an upward swing, he noticed it and shifts his direction causing their blades to clash.

They skirmish their weapons making sparks fly from the impact of their clashes. (Y/N) glances behind and sees Shiro charging towards them he looks at the Azure seeing her reloading. Taking the single opening chance he throws his katana toward Azure's direction.

Azure tries to dodge but the katana impaled itself onto her coat pulling her onto the ground.

He blocks Akari's swing with a hook punch followed by an uppercut sending Akari away he then performs a spin kick to parry Shiro's strike sending it to the ground (Y/N) and follows it up by kicking him on the chest.

He quickly looks at his opponents. Azure has stood up and taken the extra magazines on her coat, 'Akari still has strong Aura, and a wrong move I could lose immediately but Azure and Shiro...'

He looks at the two before running towards Azure. She looks at (Y/N) getting closer, and she glances at the thrown katana she spins around and pulled it out of the ground just in time to block a punch from (Y/N) gauntlet.

"We need to get you a melee weapon." (Y/N) comments before grabbing the weapon and pulling her in then punching her chest.

Azure lets go of the weapon as (Y/N) began to pummel her, he grabs her chest and slammed her to the ground. Quickly turning around he catches Akari and Shiro's weapons.

"Now! Azure!" Akari yells.

(Y/N) looks behind seeing Azure has rolled away from her previous spot and aimed her pistols at him. "Chew on this!"

(Y/N) pushes the weapons away and turned to face Azure and performs a block just in time to block the fire-dust-infused bullets at him. He got pushed away as a small smokescreen formed, leaping back as smoke-covered (Y/N) stands beside the plastic chair.

Azure checked her scroll seeing that she was terribly low while Shiro and Akari were still high with Shiro getting lower with every use of his semblance.

Though lucky to them the barrage of dust bullets was strong enough to bring his aura to half they look at (Y/N) now taking deep breaths before he smiles. "Now I'm motivated!"

Using his semblance he burst forward and unleashed a punch on Shiro's face sending him away and crashing onto a tree where he bounced off it and landed on the ground as a simple dark yellow sheen runs through his body, it cracks before disappearing.

"Ow..." Shiro raises his head seeing his teammates still fighting.

(Y/N) looks at the other side seeing Azure and Akari standing there their weapons still trained towards him. "Let's finish this."

He charges toward Azure as she began to open fire he changes direction and ran towards his katana.

"Akari!" Azure yells.