Chapter 7: We Meet Again...

The sky shows a passing large and unnerving ship as it descends upon a landing pad. Up the top of a tower veiled behind clouds. Ozpin and Glynda can be seen through the window into Ozpin's office.

"Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels." Glynda comments.

"Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man," Ozpin says, as three more Bullheads fly in. "But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore."

A chirping beep sounds repeatedly catching Ozpin's attention, he turns to see a hollow message "Access Requested" on his desk. "Come in." He says turning his eyes at the door.

***

Inside the courtyard (Y/N) watches as Atlas Bullheads descends on the landing pad. 'This could get hard with Atlas watching...'

He turns his body and continues his path towards the academy a laptop bag hanging off his shoulder filled with unknown items. Inside Beacon Academy library, Team RWBY is currently playing. With Ruby, who has been contemplating her next move.

"Hmmmmm... All right... All right!" Ruby points to her sibling. "Yang Xiao Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!"

Yang thursted her elbow down as she balls her fist. "Bring it on!"

"I deploy the Atlesian Air Fleet!" Ruby slaps her card down on the table. Yang feigns a look of shock. "Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursa and attack your walls directly!" She then proceeds to make noises like airplanes flying and bombing as she makes a bird with her hands.

Yang feigns indignance as she points at Ruby. "You fiend!"

"And since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time is only one turn." Ruby peaks her head up. She looks surprised but Yang can be heard laughing arrogantly

She picks up a card with two fingers, "Pretty sneaky, sis, but you just activated my trap card!" She flips it revealing it to Ruby.

Ruby is visibly disturbed. "Whaaat?!"

"Giant Nevermore!" She slams the card down on the table. "If I roll a seven or higher, fatal feathers will slice your fleet in two!"

Ruby points at Yang. "But, if you roll a six or lower, the Nevermore will turn on your forces!"

"That's just a chance I'm willing to take." The two glared at each other. Yang is heard shouting triumphantly.

Team JNPR and Team KLS are shown as Yang and Ruby banter on about the game. Ren and Pyrrha are studying, and Nora's snot bubble inflates and deflates as she sleeps.

Azure leaning on a shelf's side as she reads a book about guns, Shiro sitting on a chair reading a book about fighting as beside him was a bunch of other books, and Akari running around the library.

As the two siblings continue playing their game with Ruby being overdramatic and saying 'Bah' like a sheep. Pyrrha clears her throat and then confiscates a comic book Jaune is reading, trading it for a textbook. Azure raises her hand to her chest before swinging it down to her side catching Akari's face.

"Bah! Bah, I say!" Ruby complains.

"I say, it looks like I'm taking two cards in my hand!" Yang smugly comments.

As Pyrrha reads Jaune's comic, a Nevermore player piece is tossed over Jaune's shoulder. Another piece bounces off of his head. Azure raises Akari with a single-arm, the younger girl behind the hand gives a nervous smile.

"Have you no heart?" Ruby collapses on the table, groaning. "Nooo!"

"Well, Weiss, it's your turn." Yang looks at Weiss.