BIO

•••
...

Opening...

Password: **********

Checking Password...

Entrance Granted...

Welcome, Ozma.

Files:
> Maidens
> The Queen
> Relics
> Council
> Secret Coffee Ingredient
> Allies
> Vytal Festival
> Beacon Teams
...

Opening...

> Beacon's Teams
  > RWBY
  > JNPR
  > CRDL
  > CFVY
  > NKLS

Opening Team NKLS Files...

> Leader: (Y/N) (L/N)

> Age: 18

> Weapons:
A Basic Katana - Standard Weaponry
An 8 Shot Revolver - 8 Shots holding 8 dust bullets of varying types.

> Semblance: Overload - Taking breaths he uses it to release explosions, but the more he does it the stronger the explosion is added with his aura.

> Additional Notes: He limits his semblance due to his body, with him having a single lung due to past problems, yet is still skillful even without his semblance.

Though his night antics are quite suspicious, he still passes for class and other subjects. Makes me wonder what happened to you, Mr. Raiden.

> Member: Azure Kyrin

> Age: 18

> Weapons:
Dual Semi-Automatic Pistols

> Semblance: Bull's Eye - Using her aura her shots are 100% aligned.

> Additional Notes: With her semblance, she can be a nuisance to the enemy team with her being the backline.

Her skill and power. Makes me wonder if she works under Beacon or her, but with her interacting with other students I think she's no spy.

> Member: Shiro Leos

> Age: 18

> Semblance: Slumbering Lion - Knocking him out somewhat changes him. He becomes more heroic and stronger.

> Additional Notes: At this point, Mr. Leos's cowardly attitude is disappearing with the help of his team.

I was almost tempted to expel him from running away and letting other students die but when one accidentally knocked him out and saved the students I let him stay.

> Member: Akari Sada

> Age: 16

> Semblance: Three-Point Knockout - A three contact semblance almost obliterating anything in its path, yet must connect to something living.

> Additional Notes: A prodigy same as Ruby. Her skill with the weapon and that semblance of hers is quite extraordinary.

Yet, I feel something is hurting her. Something in the past must have happened to her.

Final Notes: They all seem to function as a family with (Y/N) being the oldest and Akari the youngest. They could be the new strongest team of the new generation along with Team STRQ.

They still interest me. (Y/N)'s box, Azure's eyes, Shiro's Path, and Akari's Flames.

I might keep a closer eye on them. Maybe even show them the real war other than the White Fang, but that is still to be decided with my inner circle.

> Closing files

> Shutting Down

"Beacon's Teams are ready for the Vytal Festival."

"Looks like things will have an interesting start."

"Have you found something worthy of note Professor?"

"Perhaps."

"I see... I'm off Professor. Still have a class to teach."

The elevator dings and began its journey down to the 1st floor.

"Team NKLS... May you show me what you are truly capable of. May the Rising Sun be your guide."

==================================
Cheers, here is something... Uhm... Let's leave it at that. Okay? Okay... I'll continue to finish this.