chapter four

Also this story is inspired by I_simp_121, also gomez for making the story no sense

--------------------------------------------------------------
Vendel: If the amulet chose true, the Soothscryer will reveal it.

Y/n: but vendel sir, my brother hasn't even had training.

Vendel: Mm-mm!

Timeskip

Jim: Oh, what have I gotten myself into?

Toby: Um... trolls, cool underground city, indigenous gemforms, Heartstone? What you've gotten yourself into is total awesome-mania, man!

Y/n: If he survive.

Toby: Come on! Jimbo is going to trained by the best. Blinky is--

Jim: His last guy got torn limb from limb... on his first night!

Toby: So, there's nowhere to go but up. Oh no! Looks like your guys mom's home.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Barbara: y/n, Jim, I'm in the kitchen!

Jim: hey, mom. Oh, man. You would so not believe what happened on the way home from--

Barbara: Look who stopped by.

Strickler: Hello, y/n and Jim.

Y/n: Mr. Strickler.

Barbara: Mr. Stickler came by to congratulate you two.

Y/n: Um, uh that's nice....

Stickler: It's a great honor that you two been chosen to wield this mantle. I've no doubt that you'll prove equal to the task.

Jim: of?

Barbara: why didn't you tell me you were trying out for romeo and Juliet? And why didn't you say that you would tell me about the dancing club?

Y/n: um.... Maybe we could back up a few steps?

Strickler: Jim, surely you knew you'd won the part of Romeo after your breathtaking audition yesterday. Y/n, you should've known about the dancing club making you take the lead role of the musical.

Jim: Yeah, after the audition, I had to run, but-- Wait, I got the part? And y/n got the lead part?

Strickler: I was just remarking to your mother that I'm tounch concerned about your being spread so thin, particularly in light of your new commitment to the chess club, and y/n helping the other clubs.

Barbara: And I didn't even think you knew how to play chess. And y/n, I didn't know that you help other clubs.  Chess, acting, dancing, helping others... it's like you two have this entire secret life I know nothing about.

Y/n: You have no idea.

Strickler: Atlas, n/n, too, carried the weight of world on his shoulders, and I'm concerned, like him you're overextended yourself.

Jim: we can handle it.

Strickler: A few days ago Jim, you were falling asleep in class.

Barbara: Wait, what? [Gasps] Oh!

Jim: Yeah, but-but-but now I am recharged and ready to go. "To be or not to be." Right? [Chuckles] Right? Am I right?

Y/n: Nisan, that's hamlet.

Strickler: Thanks. I don't want to overstay my welcome. My phone, Mrs. Lake.

Barbara: Please, call me Barbara.

Strickler: Barbara. Delighted to meet you.

Barbara: "He really likes you two.

Jim: Yeah.

Barbara: I've never seen a teacher take such an interest before. And he has point. There are so many hours in the day, Jim and y/n. If one of your guys grades slip, even a little, I'm going to insist you cut back, starting with the things you do for me."

Y/n: Nisan, Likes taking care of you.

Barbara: Except that it's my job to take care of you two.

Jim: Do you know when I was old enough to ask about dad, remember what you told me? You said "We just have to take care of each other." That's all I'm doing, mom.

Barbara: You two must be starving. How about breakfast for dinner? Even I can't screw up an omelet.

Jim: [chuckles] wouldn't be so sure.

Barbara: what?

Y/n: he said "sure!"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Strickler: You shouldn't be here!

Bular: [growls] Why aren't I feeling his neck snap in my hands right now? Burning their hut to the ground?

Strickler: [scoffs] that certainly wouldn't draw any attention.

Bular: I could take the amulet and be done with it.

Strickler: Your attempt to do so earlier was not only unsuccessful, it risked exposing our agenda to both trolls and humans.

Bular just snarls at that

Strickler: First human trollhunter. This will require finesse, patience.

Bular: I resent your weak, devious ways, impure. I only respect force.

Strickler: And I respect your father. If you want any chance of ever seeing him again, adapt.

Bular: [sighs]
--------------------------------------------------------------
Barbara: You know, that's actually pretty delicious. So, mr. Strickler, he seems very nice. Is he single?

Y/n: What? Mr. Strickler, I don't know.

Y/n rn: O-O
--------------------------------------------------------------
End of chapter four
Words typed: 764 words