Chapter seventeen

-------------------------------------------------------------That's when angor rot looked at Jim and began to speak about some deal to get the ring and he began to say to y/n about the ring again warning her about it

That's when angor rot looked at Jim and began to speak about some deal to get the ring and he began to say to y/n about the ring again warning her about it. Y/n just sighs and just nods. Jim just looks back at angor rot asking, "Why should we trust you?" Angor rot answered back, "Because you have no other choice." Angor rot just throws Jim his sword back and just head butts him(idk).

Y/n went over to Jim and angor rot kept talking, "The next time our paths cross, trollhunter and Trollhunterness, it will be the end of strickler or the both of you." Y/n looked at him while he walked away. Y/n looked down at Jim and began trying to wake him up, during that time Claire and toby came into the gym. Jim woke up, Claire hugged him. Y/n just stood up and watched the scene in front of her, then just leaves.

Y/n was walking alone, it was turning dark so she just walked.

Timeskip

Jim was explaining the plan about getting this ring from strickler. Y/n was to tired to deal with this and wondered why she agreed to this in the first place.

Y/n fell asleep during their failed plans. Y/n woke up due to claire. Jim asked if Claire was sure if she wanted to stay while she answered to him about the girls night. Y/n didn't agree to it, since she didn't want to be in a girls' night.

That's when Jim, Toby, and y/n just left. Y/n said to them that she is going to meet up with a friend later.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n went to work to see no on there, she looked to Douxie in confusion. Douxie chuckled, "Well, I'm on my break so I was wondering if we can go out to get some ice cream." Y/n put a ':o" face as she just happily nodded.

They both leave the restaurant. They went to an ice cream place as they ordered some ice cream.

Y/n takes off her mask for a bit, but turns away from Douxie them eats the ice cream. After she was finished, she puts her mask back on as she turns to Douxie. "Thank you, Douxie. The ice cream is yummy," cheerfully said y/n. "Well, y/n, want to hang out more?" Asked Douxie. Y/n did a closed eye smile while humming and nodding.