chapter 13

--------------------------------------------------------------Man on radio: Maybe you should stay in bed, Arcadia

Man on radio: Maybe you should stay in bed, Arcadia. Looks like this storm may stick with us for a while. If you're looking to stay dry, the local high school is performing Romeo and Juliet tonight.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Blinky: Master Jim and Master y/n, you must listen to me very carefully. They've captured me and want you to come to the bridge... alone.

Blinky: Don't come! It's a trap!

Strickler: Give me that! It appears things have grown awkward, Mr. and Ms. Lake.  Meet me in alley beside the theater if you ever want to see your friend again.

Blinky: Don't open the bridge! Under no circumstan--

The line cuts off before he can even finish the call.

Jim: I've listened to it a hundred times now, and I still don't know what to do.

Toby: You don't have to do this alone. You've got AAARRRGGHH, Draal, y/n, and me.

Jim: They said I had to be alone. If I'm not, what do you think they'll do to blinky?

Toby: Blinky made it clear. "Under no circumstances."

Jim: Enough friends have gotten hurt because of me. No more.

Y/n: Well, its your call. You're the trollhunter. Here.

Y/n shows the amulet to Jim and gives it to him.

Toby: y/n picked it up from the woods after they dragged you away. I thought since we found it together, we'd always be in this together.

Barbara: Hello, Toby and n/n.

Jim quickly hides the amulet away.

Y/n: Hey, mom. We were just leaving. He's all yours.

Both Toby and y/n walked out of the room.

Toby: Can you believe it? Coyotes!
--------------------------------------------------------------
You were with dance club and you went over to claire to explain the whole thing. Before you got a call from Jim, so you left and go help them. You saw draal, Toby, and AAARRRGGHH there so you went with them.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Toby: I am Toby! Grandson of Nana! Fan of hard rock!

Toby touches his phone, bit it was soft jazz music. Both blinky and bular looked at each other. Y/n was just dotted eye confused. Toby touches his phone again of the Playlist.

Toby: Sorry. Wrong Playlist. Hold on one second. Oh, okay, here it is!

Then rock music started playing.

Jim: For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command!

Bular: kill them all!

Jim got his armor, and draal went to go fight bular.