chapter eleven

--------------------------------------------------------------Coach lawrence: Mr

Coach lawrence: Mr. Strickler's out today, so I'm subbing. He asked me to fill I to teach you some history. So without further ado, I present Gun Robot 3!

Y/n was just listening to everyone while watching and drawing.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Toby: Whoa, You opened your locker on your first try!

Y/n just sighs and decides to leave while hearing a bit of the conversation.

Jim: Tobes, it's the Grit-Shaka.

Toby: that thing has a name?

Jim: It's like a courage totem.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Bular: We've been waiting.

Otto: are we quite ready? Then let's party. [Gasping] the eyestone. The last piece, it is complete. [Chuckling]

Bular: it doesn't work.

Otto: bular, patience.

Then the bridge started to glow and show gummar.

Gummar: Son!

Bular: Father.

Otto: his voice is so scary.

Bular: Father, your release from ecile will soon be at hand...

Strickler: Your dark excellence. I am humbly in your service. Killahead is nearly complete and you soon will be free.

Gunmar: This pleases me, stricklander. You have done well.

Strickler: Your hum--

Bular: Father, The mantle of trollhunter has fallen to be a human. And this impure has ordered me not to harm the boy...

Strickler: Your excellence, Killing a human child will bring too much scrutiny down upon us.

Bular: And he has forbidden me to take the amulet from him.

Strickler: Lord Gunmar, until the bridge is complete, it is ill-advised to--

Gunmar: Enough! You make my exile even all the more intolerable for your bickering. Stricklander is correct. Nothing is more important than preventing our plan from being discovered by our enemies. But from now on, my son will be giving the orders. I will speak with my son, alone. Now!

Nomura and Otto left.

Strickler: As you wish, Your Greatness.

And then strickler left.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Gunmar: what has become of stricklander? He appears to have grown soft.

Bular: In human guise, he has become the boy's teacher. I believe he has affection for the child.

Gunmar: You question his loyalties?