chapter 5

--------------------------------------------------------------Y/n was in class this time, while Jim went with Toby to train with blinky and AAARRRGGHH

Y/n was in class this time, while Jim went with Toby to train with blinky and AAARRRGGHH. And you already read the book.

Timeskip

Blinky: For centuries, the troll and human worlds stood separate and at peace, divided by bridges that acted as doorways between our two realms.  But the Gumm-Gumms wanted to devour all of mankind. They were led by Gunmar "the black." The rest of trollkind fought against him, culminating in the Great Battle Killahead Bridge, the portal to Gummar's Darklands. After many moons, good triumphed over evil, and our great trollhunter, Deya "the Deliverer," locked Gummar away, exiting him to the darklands, and sealed the killahead Bridge with the sacred amulet. After, we tore it apart, stone by stone. We left the old world in search for peace. We stowed away on a ship called the Mayflower, just a handful of us and some gnomes we'd brought along for comparisonship and nourishment. Finally, we arrived in a strange and exotic realm.

AAARRRGGHH: New Jersey.

Blinky: we kept walking. Eventually, we came across a new Heartstone, and we realized we had found a new... under Arcadia.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Blinky: [groans]

Jim: [snoring]

Blinky shuts the book really hard making a loud noise.

Jim: ¡Lo siento, Senor Draal! ¡No Mr mates!

Blinky: The training of troll history might seen like a minor duty, Master jim, but--

Jim: Sorry, I pulled an all-nighter studying for my Spanish Comprehension exam and my brain is muy gooey. My training would be a little more... active.

Toby: Yeah, like, when is he going to learn Troll-kwondo? Or Rock-itsu?

Y/n: before someone fights, Toby. They have to understand why they fight.

Blinky: For these precious early steps will decide whether a young Trollhunter will become a Deya "the Deliverer"...

AAARRRGGHH: Or Unkar "the Unfortunate."

Y/n: Well, tomorrow, Nisan's Spanish test is with our teacher Senor UnI "the unforgiving."

Jim: My main concern is for our immediate future.

Blinky: A-ha! But, to learn what will happen in the future, one must only look to the past. I recommend A brief Recapitulation of troll lore by the venerable Bedehilde. Volume one of 47.

Jim: Okay, but if I don't pass the exam, I'm grounded and I can't be the trollhunter. Sorry, Blinky, but the amulet chose me, and now I have two lives to keep up.

R.t (female): [panting after running over to them]

Blinky: Oh, no. Is it the heartstone?

R.t (female): No! No!