chapter ten

--------------------------------------------------------------Jim: All right

Jim: All right. Do your worst.

Toby threw a watermelon to Jim's way with Jim slashing it, while y/n was sitting on a rock watching them.

Toby: Ha!

Jim: Whoo-hoo!

Toby: It slices!

Jim: It dices!

Toby: that was amazing!

Jim: All right, what else you got?

Toby: Mmm. You know, we probably should recycle these. [Gulps] On the other hand, shredding them is more fun! It's less environmentally conscious, but more fun!

Jim: pull!

Toby threw the comic books to Jim, and Jim slashes it.

Jim: Oh! Home run! Whoo!

Toby: it's like a ticker tape parade of awesome!

Toby was laughing while draal just came back.

Draal: What is this mockery!

Jim: Oh hey, draal. Just working on some sword fighting skills.

Draal: the Sword of daylight is not a toy to be played with. It is a hallowed obligation I have spent my entire life training to be worthy of.

Jim: You want to take it for a spin?

Draal had a frown, but Jim gives him the sword. Draal was shocked but decides to take the sword and he looked happy and sad. (That scene was very sad T-T)

Draal: huh?

Jim: Sorry, I forgot.

Draal: if my destiny is to not hold the sword, perhaps it is to teach you how to properly wield it.

Draal looked around and saw a tall lamp.  And decides to use it as training. And Jim closed his eyes when he thought draal was gonna hit him.

Draal: Your blade is but an extension of your body, and you body, an extension of your eyes.

Both of them backed away from each other.

Draal: Mimic my movements, trollhunter.

Then they did that until night.

Jim: Okay.  That kinda hurts.

Draal: [chuckles] A real fight is never predictable, trollhunter. You have to expect the unexpected and learn to embody the armor, force it to do what you want.

Jim does that with has sword and boop draal. Draal laughing at that because Jim did it.

Jim: Wow.

Y/n: um, guys, we're supposed to meet with blinky at the museum right now.