Chapter 2. Training

Izuku and Yushiro we're climbing up a mountain and Izuku was struggling to breath from the altitude. The mountain he was taken to was Sagiri mountain, the same one Tanjiro trained on and the one Yushiro now lives on.

"H-how m-m-much further..." Said Izuku in exhaustion from his long night of walking and now climbing up a mountain.

"Not much farther were almost at my house, but after that I have to take you somewhere else" said Yushiro.

They continued to walk in silence except for Izuku's labored breathing being the only noise between them.

"This is my home" said Yushiro pointing to the mansion up on the top of the hill.

Izuku looked up and saw that it was a massive traditional Japanese style mansion.

"Wow..." Said Izuku in shock "wait? That isn't a house THAT'S A MANSION!".

"It's the same thing but bigger" said Yushiro flatly.

Izuku looked at him with a sweat drop.

"Anyways let's continue up the mountain after you put your stuff on the porch" said Yushiro.

He quickly ran over to the porch and placed his backpack down then ran to Yushiro who was already walking away.

A couple hours they finally arrived at the top of the mountain and Izuku was on his knees and extremely lightheaded from the lack of oxygen.

"Good now climb down the mountain" said Yushiro walking away.

"What!?" Said Izuku looking at him in confusion but didn't get a reply back.

"Why would he... Oh this must be part of my training".

He sat on the ground trying to regain his breath for a moment and then slowly stood up.

"I will be a hero and I'll endure whatever type of training I have to!".

Izuku started to run down the mountain following Yushiro's scent and as he continued to follow it he triggered a trap.

It was a massive log tied to a rope and it almost smashed into his body but he quickly rolled out of the way.

As he landed on the ground he fell on a rope which triggered a bunch of wooden kunai to be launched at him which he dodged most of them.

"What th-" Izuku was caught off when some tied bamboo flung out and smacked him in the gut knocking the wind out of him.

He fell to the ground coughing from the pain and slowly looked up.

"You can't be a hero Deku" said Katsuki's voice in his head and it infuriated him.

"I'll show him..." Said Izuku as he stood up and took note of his surroundings. "The traps have a different scent.. I can use that to dodge them!".

He then started to run down the mountain dodging most of the traps but as he got farther down he noticed that these traps had no scent.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yushiro was cleaning a sword that he pulled out of storage and looked sadly at the rust marks from it's age and knew it'd have to fixed.

He turned around when he heard heavy breathing and someone collapse on the ground.

Izuku was covered in bruises and cuts, his clothes were torn and he looked ready to pass out.

"Now we begin your training, that is if you think you can handle it" said Yushiro.

He was pleased when he saw the fire in Izuku's eyes as he glared at him and slowly and shakily stood up.

"I can handle whatever you throw at me so bring it" said Izuku determined.