Chapter 18. Izuku Vs Hitomi

Izuku got free from the girls but Ume went Yandere mode when she saw a girl from general studies try and flirt with Izuku, luckily for the girl Ochako, Momo and Hitomi stopped her. Barely.

"Alright everyone now the final events of today will be one v ones, but before we begin we'll take a hour long break for our surviving members to get some food and rest before they all kill each other!!" Said Present Mic.

A smack was heard and Izuku could just make out Aizawa's outline smacking Present Mic.

He chuckled at how his teachers were acting and started to head to the cafeteria but then remembered he promised to eat lunch with Eri so he quickly ran off to get her. He didn't have to walk far since he saw her with Miruko, Lady Nagant and Ryukyu, he then noticed the final person; Burnin, the most famous sidekick of Endeavor.

"Wow your Burnin! Can I get your autograph?" Said Izuku pulling a notebook out of nowhere surprising her but not the others. They got used to it while they trained him, Eri herself even had one and she somehow pulled it from nowhere like him.

Burnin herself looked over the teen, he was tall for his age and she noted that he was covered in scars, not only that but he has a robotic arm. Then again from what she heard this kid is lucky to even be alive giving everything he went through in the USJ.

"Haha sure kid I'll sign it for ya but only under one condition" she said with a feral grin.

"What's that?" Said Izuku who then saw Eri walking up to him and raising her arms, so he reached down and picked her up with her wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her head under his chin.

"Ya gotta win the entire festival, and maybe if ya do those three might give ya a award" she said.

Ryuko blushed slightly, Kaina looked like a steamed tomato and Rumi had a very tiny tint of red on her wheat colored cheeks.

"Hell I might give ya an award if you impress me enough" she said with her hands on her hips.

Izuku was gonna say something when he heard Eri speak "will she be my other new mommy?".

All of them face faulted from Eri's sheer innocence.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku managed to leave them and arrived in the cafeteria and got himself and Eri some food so they can both eat, he knew that Eri didn't need to eat but she seemed to enjoy it so he made sure to always feed her.

As they continued to eat, Izuku noticed that a bunch of people were staring at him, he figured it was giving who he was and how he was the 1A student that almost died. He paid them no mind and just ignored them and continued eating while also helping Eri with the Miso soup since she kept spilling it.

"Sweetie it helps if you drink it right from the bowl like this" he said as he picked up the bowl and brought it to his lips and drank it.

Eri watched him do that and tried it herself, after a moment she put it down and smiled "it's yummy papa".

"I'm glad you like it, next time I should get us some Katsudon so you can have some".

"Mhm".

They continued to eat and Izuku looked up and saw that Momo sat across from him along with Hitomi, next to him was Ume and next to Eri was Ochako.

"So are all of you excited for the 1v1's?" Said Momo as she took a bite out of her rice.

"It will be interesting" Hitomi said as her lavender eyes looked up at Izuku and she hoped she wouldn't have to fight him.

"It will be fun.. I wonder if this year they'll do knockout and ring outs or will they do what they did last year and base it off who got more hits in" said Izuku.