Chapter 10. USJ

"hello class" said Aizawa walking into the classroom "today we are going to the USJ so go and grab your hero uniforms if you want and meet me. At the bus in 15 minutes outside".

Everyone then either grabbed their hero uniforms or gym outfits and left heading to the bus.

Izuku was standing next to the bus thinking over yesterday about how the school had a level 3 security alert and him along with Momo are now. The class president and vice president. During the attack he smelt a demon and quickly ran off past the reporters while ignoring Aizawa and running off to try and find it.

Sadly he didn't find anything, it was as if he just vanished with no trace. He would have kept thinking but he was pulled out of his thoughts by Ume.

"Hey Izu~" said Ume skipping to him with a big smile on her face.

Aizawa looked at him and felt a little bad for Izuku since he seems to have a yandere classmate and a Tsundere pro hero that are after him. Along with some others that seem to like him. But he brushed it off since it wasn't his problem and glad he wasn't in that situation.

Just then his phone went off and he looked at it and felt his cheeks become red.

Emi: I got some special clothes for tonight Shota~ don't be late and maybe we can use your scarf.

"This day needs to end faster" he thought while regaining his composure.

Soon everyone else showed up and we're all talking before Izuku spoke "alright everyone get on the bus and sit down wherever you want".

They all then started to get on the bus while ignoring Iida who was saying they should board it in a orderly fashion.

Izuku sat down with Ume and Ochako sitting on either side of him and across from him was Momo, Hitomi, and Tsu.

Ume leaned on him and held his arm between hers and her breasts making him blush like crazy while making some of the other girls that were interested in him jealous

The bus started moving and Tsu looked at Izuku and started talking "Kamado just so you know but I tend to speak my mind".

"Hm oh ok".

"Your quirk is very interesting along with the fact that you seem to be able to use different elements.

Not only that but I was wondering why did you sprint off campus like that yesterday during the drill and ran to the danger" said Tsu.

Everyone then immediately looked at him with curiosity especially Aizawa since he was the teacher and a hero and it was his job to know.

"Sorry but I can't say exactly for multiple reasons" said Izuku.

"Maybe he was meeting his secret girlfriend?" Said Denki.

Ume heard this and a pair of horns appeared on her head as she looked at Izuku with a closed eye smile.

"Hehe no nothing like that, but I did meet Miruko the other day and she was as cool as they say" said Izuku.

"Is he cheating on me with that old lady and some rabbit?" Thought Ume "what's next he ends up with a harem?".

Ochako, Momo, Hitomi and 4 female pro heroes suddenly had the urge to sneeze.

"Alright that's enough we are here and just so you know we have two guests who decided to come with one being a hero and the other. Being a 3rd year student" said Aizawa.

Everyone got off the bus and they saw the space hero 13 and two other people standing near her.

"ONI-CHAN!!" Yelled Ume running up to one of them.