Chapter 13. New Arm

(1 Week Later).

In the last week Izuku has been healing rather quickly thanks to Recovery Girls quirk and lots of bed rest.

While he was healing his friends visited him every day to make sure he wasn't lonely, even Kaina and one time Miruko visited when she heard he was injured. Kaina wished him well and even brought him a cake she baked herself as a get well gift which he loved since it tasted really good, apparently she likes to cook but threatened him to never tell anyone.

"Kamado you need to stop and let your body heal" said Recovery Girl looking at him.

Izuku was currently doing push ups with his arm and ignoring the excruciating pain he was in from the broken bones still healing.

"I can't... Those villains are still out there and I need... To get stronger so I can keep fighting" said Izuku.

"Papa please stop so you can heal your owies" said Eri who had the muzzle removed so she can talk to him.

Ever since the whole kiss incident with Ume she's been calling him Papa, not that he was complaining, he liked it when she called him it.

"I'm sorry Eri but I have to keep training... Besides most of my injuries are healed.. so I can train" said Izuku.

Izuku continued to do the push ups for 20 more minutes until his body couldn't handle the pain anymore and he collapsed on the ground panting.

Eri walked over and helped him sit up to lean against the wall.

"Thank you Eri.." said Izuku.

He closed his eyes to get his breath back when his door was opened and All Might walked in with Nezu.

"Nezu what are you doing here?" Said Izuku looking at him wondering why he was here.

"I came to see my favorite student and to inform you on something that All Might arranged to help you be a hero still" said Nezu.

"Indeed, I called some friends along with your sensei who called a man named Haganezuka to help you with this" said All Might who then pulled out a large brief case.

He opened it and Izuku gasped at what he saw, his sword was repaired and it had a note over it that made him sigh in relief.

"This is the only time I won't blame you for breaking your sword" Haganezuka.

Izuku smiled and trailed his hand over the blade before he looked up and saw a robotic arm and couldn't help but be amazed by it. It was streamlined and was painted black with red accents much like his sword was, the other thing he noticed on the arm. Was a section that protruded out slightly going from the elbow to his wrist.

"My friend David worked with Haganezuka to help make this sword combat ready for you, so it's able to take a lot of punishment and deal it back. They installed a double sided Tanto Haganezuka made for you and David even put in a kunai launcher which can work as a grappling hook as well" said All Might.

"I.. I don't even know what to say..." Said Izuku in shock.

"Well I believe we should get it connected to you so you can use it and get back to hero work" said Nezu "David will be helping Recovery Girl hook it up".

Izuku nodded his head "then let's get started said Izuku with a determined look in his eyes.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Two days later)

Izuku went through the painful surgery where the doctors and David Shield had to cut open the stump of what was left of his right arm then connect each nerve to the arm. It was a slow painful procedure since they also had to connect it to the muscles and the collar bone so it would act as a real arm.