Chapter 3. New Sword And Meeting The Principal

After a couple of hours of walking Izuku finally arrived at Yushiro's house and entered it.

"I'm back" said Izuku walking into the house and seeing Yushiro sitting on the couch and across from him was another man.

The man was wearing a sunflower-patterned haori and a large, woven hat with hanging floral wind chimes. He had long black hair that reached passed his shoulder and his face is concealed by a Hyottoko mask.

"So your the one Yushiro told me to fix his sword for" said the man as he started to unwrap the sword. "This sword is the oldest Nichirin Blade in the world and I'll be damned if I let a descendant OF THAT MAN DESTROY IT!!!!".

He then appeared Infront of Izuku and started to painfully poke his cheek with his finger.

"YOUR AN DESCENDANT OF TANJIRO KAMADO AND MY ANCESTORS TOLD ME HE CONSTANTLY BROKE HIS SWORDS AND I WON'T ALLOW YOU. TO BREAK THIS ONE AM I CLEAR!!!" Said the man as he started to poke Izuku even harder and faster.

"Y-yes I understand" said Izuku.

"Haganezuka-san please calm down" said Yushiro chuckling.

"So who is he?" Said Izuku ignoring the fact the he kept poking him and pulling on his cheek while making death threats.

"This is Goro Haganezuka, he's one of the last people in the world who knows how to make those swords or fix them and he's a descendant. Of the man who repaired that sword that Tanjiro once used that you now hold" said Yushiro.

"That's amazing! Thank you Haganezuka-san" said Izuku.

"THANK ME BY NOT BREAKING SWORDS LIKE YOUR ANCESTOR!!!" Yelled Goro.

He then unwrapped the sword and handed it to Izuku making him gasp from how right it felt in his hands.

It was a black Katana with what seemed to be a grey fire patter riding up on the spine of the sword. Near the hilt of the sword was the Kanji for Destruction "滅" in red. The hilt of the sword looked like a flame and the handle was black with black wrapping.

"It's beautiful..." Said Izuku in shock.

"When Tanjiro got that sword it was over 300 years old and my ancestor fixed it so it can be used. Then after the battle with the demon king it was broken but he went and repaired it because a sword like that should be honored. And now after all this time it sat here collecting dust until you came... SO DON'T BREAK THE SWORD OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Yelled Goro.

After that he left heading back to his home and Izuku and Yushiro we're sitting infront of one another.

"Now that you have that sword you'll be slaying demons and I called a couple friends and favors to ensure that you can. Plus I called someone else to make sure you can go to UA, he's completely aware of all of this and he'll allow you. To leave school to hunt demons if one pops up" said Yushiro.

"Oh and who would that be?" Asked Izuku curiously.

"That would be me" said Nezu walking in the room with a smile on his face.

"Even after knowing you for 300 years you can still sneak up on me" said Yushiro taking a sip of tea.

"It wouldn't be as much fun for me if you could tell when I was showing up" chirped Nezu.

"Your the principal of UA" said Izuku in shock.

"Indeed I am Kamado, I can guarantee you that you've been excepted into UA and you'll just have to do the entrance exam like everyone else. Unless you wish for the recommendations?.

Also I'm aware your a Demon Slayer and me and Yushiro agreed to allow you to leave school at anytime to go and kill these demons. And don't worry I have some friends in the police and government to keep the heroes off your back.