Chapter 17. Paintball

Izuku was finally freed from the girls thanks to Kirishima, he made a mental note to thank him later for saving him.

"Alright everyone now for the second event!" Said Midnight cracking her whip.

The then walked over to the spinner and pulled on the wheel letting it spin, after a minute it finally came to a stop landing on Paintball.

"For the second event it shall be paintball!! But given that we have 41 people that crossed the line one person will be all by themself for this game and that person is.... IZUKU KAMADO!!!".

"I FUCKING HATE YOU NEZU!!!".

Cackling could be heard up in viewing box where the rest of the staff were.

"And not only that but given that Kamado came in first place he'll start with zero points and have to work his way up!! Everyone else will pair in teams of two!! Now students get your weapons and let's get this match started!!".

Izuku really wanted to kill Nezu.

___

Izuku walked towards where Snipe was, he walked up to the booth snd looked over the guns "what ya got?".

"Semi's, autos, shotguns, revolvers, pistols, sniper rifles and even a grenade launcher along with a minigun" said Snipe "I even got grenades and flash bangs, even a shield".

Izuku and snipe looked at each other for a long uncomfortable moment "Nezu was the one who made you add the grenade launcher and minigun wasn't he".

"Yes..".

"Ugh.... Well considering I'm alone what's my limit?".

"Well....... About that....".

"...".

"Nezu said your only allowed a special tanto and one gun with 3 bullets.... And your not allowed to use your techniques".

"...".

"...".

"....... I'm gonna skin him alive..".

"I understand.. so what do you want for ya sidearm?".

Izuku grumbled and looked over his selection before his eyes landed on a semi auto shotgun.

"I'll take that semi auto shotgun".

"Hm so you'll both be able to use close and mid range, not a bad choice all things considered" said Snipe grabbing the gun and giving Izuku his 3 bullets.

"Please tell me I'm allowed to loot other people".

"Nezu did say you can do that".

"Oh thank Kami..".

He then took his gear and a jacket that was connected to the screen to show how many points you have and how many you get from shooting people. Next was a pair of goggles and a cup to help protect something more important.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Alright Ochako ya ready for this?" Said Ume looking at her, she chose a SMG for her gun while Ochako chose a pistol.

"I guess I am.. though I feel kinda bad for Kamado since he has to do this all alone" said Ochako.

"Oh don't worry, my future husband will be able to handle himself" said Ume with a large smile.

"But you aren't dating him...... Are you?".

"Not yet but we don't need to date, we can just skip right to the marriage".

___

"That seems very impractical" said Hitomi looking at Momo who was wielding the minigun.

"It is but giving my quirk I have unlimited ammo plus most people will avoid us allowing us to keep our points easier" said Momo.