Chapter 14. Preparing For The Sports Festival

(4 days later)

Izuku was walking back to class and when he opened to door he was immediately bombarded with questions.

"Kamado are you alright?".

"Dude that was super manly what you did but also really dumb".

"Please never do something like that again Kamado".

"Are you ok Izuku?".

Izuku raised both his arms to calm them down and they all saw his new robotic arm and looked at it with a pained expression, he lost his arm because they were too weak to stop the villains.

"Don't worry everyone I'm fine and it's all thanks to Recovery Girl" said Izuku.

They looked at his face and saw a scar going from under his left eye to the bottom of his jaw, his hands were also covered in scars as well. It was hidden from them by some bandages on his face when they saw him in the infirmary.

Ume walked to the front of the group and gently trailed her fingers across the new scar "it's still sad what happened to you Izuku".

"Hehe yeah.. Eri's been worried about me ever since it happened" said Izuku as he gestured to the box on his back which moved a bit showing that she agreed.

"All of you shut up and sit down" said Aizawa walking into the room covered in bandages.

They sat down and looked at their Sensei before they also looked back at Izuku.

"Um forgive me but shouldn't you and Kamado both be in the infirmary healing?" Asked Momo.

"My health is irrelevant and Kamado had massive stamina reserves so Recovery Girl was able to heal him much faster than we originally thought" said Aizawa.

Everyone glanced at him again especially his robotic arm, in his lap was Eri who was sleeping in it while holding on tightly to his chest.

"In two weeks from now we'll be having the sports festival and I expect you all to train and give it your all, all classes will be cancelled till then but your allowed to come to UA to train if need be but inform the staff first. Also the better you do the more likely it will be that a hero will notice and offer to take you under his or her wing to train you as a intern" said Aizawa before he left.

"Ah man I'm so excited for the sports festival, I can't wait to show the whole world my moves" said Mina.

"It will be quite interesting to be part of It instead of watching it and most likely my father and brother will be there as well" said Todoroki.

"I need to focus more on my water breathing instead of sun and thunder even though they are handy" thought Izuku before Eri nudged him.

"Hm what's up Eri?".

She raised her arms up showing she wanted a hug which he happily gave her.

The girls in the classroom cooed at seeing this since it was adorable.

Just then the bell rang and they stood up and started to head to the door but we're stopped by a massive group of students standing Infront of them.

"Woah what are all of you guys doing here? We're trying to go to lunch so could you please move?" Said Kirishima.

Just then a midget with purple balls for hair "some of us didn't get the chance to join the hero course and with the sports festival coming we now have a chance. So me and everyone else is declaring war on you and once I win all you ladies will be begging to get with me".

The girls immediately felt disgusted and repulsed at that.

"Not only that but I heard that one of you got seriously injured so I'll be taking hit spot".