Chapter 7. First Day Of UA

1 week later

In the past week Izuku has kept up training and spending time with Eri and also talking to Ochako over the phone.

He went on 3 hunts for demons and one of those times Nagant joined in and they got alone well as usual.

"so Eri are you excited to come to school with me?" Asked Izuku rubbing the top of head making her hum in happiness from the feeling.

"Mmm mmmm mmmm" said Eri.

"Don't worry no one will harm you I promise" said Izuku.

Yushiro who was in the background had a blank expression on his face "Tanjiro your descendant has the same ability as you to somehow understand that...".

Izuku then reached over and took off her muzzle "I told you Eri you don't need it to talk to me, I completely trust you".

Eri looked down in fear that she'd hurt him but nodded her head.

"Now come on let's hear that adorable voice of yours" said Izuku.

"So... What will happen today..." Said Eri who was then picked up by Izuku while smiling.

"Well you'll be coming with me to UA so I can train to become a hero then after that I'll hunt down some demons while also. Asking around for information about the demon who turned you into one" said Izuku.

"Your already a hero.. since your my hero" said Eri looking up at him.

Izuku felt his heart clench and he leaned over and kissed her forehead making her feel warm.

"Thank you Eri I really appreciate that" said Izuku.

"Izuku, Eri" said Yushiro walking up to them with a wooden box that had some straps on it and two different bottles of liquid. "The box is for Eri to sleep in and the first bottle is something I whipped up and it should allow Eri to temporarily. Walk into the sunlight for short amounts of time. The second bottle contains wisteria and I'd recommend coating your blade or those kunai I've been training you to use in it. It will prove very useful when fighting stronger or multiple demons".

Izuku took the items and bowed his head in gratitude.

"Thank you sensei" said Izuku.

"It's no problem, just go out there and be a hero and try and stop this new horde of demons that have appeared" said Yushiro.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku was standing Infront of his new classroom with his sword strapped to his side and the box containing a sleeping Eri on his back.

He then opened the door and saw a face he recognized with it being Ochako. He was sad that he didn't see Hitomi anywhere but hoped he'd see her again soon.

"Oh Kamado it's you" said Ochako walking up to him and smiling.

"Hey Uraraka it's good to see you again as well" said Izuku before he looked for a desk to sit at.

He found one near the window behind a woman who was a tall, curvaceous, pale-skinned, and slender woman with lime green eyes and long eyelashes. Her hair is white with a lime green ombre at the ends and is styled in a full, long ponytail and with kanzashi hairpins holding up the ponytail. Around her hips looked to be an Obi belt but Izuku determined that it might be because of her quirk.

"Hm? Who are you?" She asked seeing Izuku put his stuff down on his desk and put the box on the ground next to him.

"Izuku Kamado and who are you?" He said looking at the woman before him.