Chapter 15. Training Continues

Izuku woke up early and looked over in his bed seeing Eri curled up in her sleep holding onto him tightly.

He couldn't help but smile and kiss her forehead before he slowly got up and let her sleep before he snuck down to kitchen where he saw that no one else was up so he decided to make everyone breakfast.

Izuku arrived In the kitchen and grabbed the rice and started to cook it in the rice cooker before he started to make Miso soup and tamagoyaki along with some pickled vegetables and grilled fish.

After 45 minutes he was done and set the table for everyone while also placing some carrots on a plate for Miruko.

Izuku walked back to the kitchen and started to pour 4 cups of black tea along with a cup of apple juice when he heard the door open.

"Mmm something smells good.." said Kaina with really bad bed head as she walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah I decided tooooo...." Izuku's brain shut down since Kaina was only wearing a shirt that went half way down her thighs and was hanging on by one shoulder.

"Izuku you ok?" Said Kaina before she noticed a slight breeze and looked down. Her brain finally clicked and she did what any Tsundere would do in that situation.

She screamed "BAKA!!!!" and punched Izuku before she ran off with a furious blush to her room and try to get some of her dignity back.

"Holy fuck... Her thighs are as big as Mirukos.." thought Izuku embedded in the wall.

"Seems you embarrassed Kaina" said Ryuko entering the room and walking over to Izuku and helped pull him out of the wall. She was wearing a gray sweatshirt and sweat pants.

"Yeah.. but why did she punch me?" Said Izuku.

"She's a Tsundere" said Miruko walking into the room wearing a sports bra and shorts.

They all sat down at the table and began eating when Izuku saw Eri enter the room and sit next to him with him helping her eat.

Rumi and Ryuko took a bite of their food and both were beyond shocked how good it was and they quickly began shoveling it down.

"It's so good!" Said Rumi throwing any care about how she looked away and began wolfing it down.

Ryuko kept her composure and ate it but was still eating extremely fast for how good it was.

"Hehe thanks.. my mom taught me how to cook.." said Izuku.

"I bet she's very proud of you" said Ryuko.

"I hope she is..." Said Izuku in a sad tone making Eri hug him to try and make her papa feel better.

Both Ryuko and Rumi winced realizing that it was a touchy subject so they just went back to their breakfast. Halfway through their breakfast Kaina came back into the room was wearing more clothing and sat down and began eating breakfast with a blush on her face as she avoided to look at Izuku.

Izuku avoided looking at her or Miruko to not embarrass himself anymore than he already was.

___

"Ok let's get to training" said Kaina as she crossed her arms and looked at him "first were gonna work on your reaction time then speed and finally strength".

"Ok so how we gonna do that?" Said Izuku.

"For strength it'll be with me" said Ryuko walking forward in somewhat revealing training clothes "speed will be with Rumi and lastly reaction time will be with Kaina".

Izuku nodded his head and grabbed his sword "sweet and when I have free time I'll do my own private training since I need to get better with my breathing styles".