Chapter 4. A New Upper Moon And Meeting A Lovely Lady

Katsuki sat in a juvenile correction center with quirk restraining cuffs on him and he was gritting his teeth in anger.

All because of Izuku running away his life is ruined and he'll never be able to become the number one hero because of this.

The police did a investigation led by detective Tsukauchi and they found that almost all the students and all the staff of the school. Were all part of this and most of them beat him up and bullied him along with tempting him to commit suicide.

The students were all sent to juvenile correction centers and the teachers were sent to prison for child abuse and suicide baiting.

"That stupid fucking Deku... He ruined everything! HE RUINED FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!!" Screamed Katsuki in rage.

"My seems you are having some issues boy" said a man in a nice suit with snow white hair and red eyes. He walked right up to the cell and grinned at him "yes I can see your angry and have been betrayed".

"It's that Deku's fault and who the fuck are you fuck face?" Said Katsuki.

"Now that isn't very to say to someone who can save you and make you even stronger than any hero alive" said All for one.

"And now the fuck could you do that? Besides All Might is the strongest and I'm going to beat him" snarled Katsuki.

"And how will you do that hm? From what I've heard you'll be stuck here till your 18 then you'll be out in prison. For at least another 8 years and by then your dreams will be long gone" said All for one.

Katsuki gritted his teeth at that "doesn't fucking matter once I'm out of here I'll show the world just how powerful I am and why they. Messed up putting me in here instead of letting me be a hero I should be.

Who gives a fuck that I beat up someone and suicide baited him. He was quirkless so he doesn't matter and not only that but it's his fault that it happened not mine".

All for one couldn't help but grin "then join me and I can give you the power you deserve and you can show the world. That what they did was wrong".

Katsuki stayed silent as he stared at him for a long while "and how can you do that?".

Before he could even react and mass of flesh shot out of the man and a long talon stabbed him in the neck.

"AGHH!" Katsuki fell to the ground withering in pain as the blood of the man before him circled through his body and started to change him.

Katsuki's skin became paler and two sets of horns adorned his head and his ears became pointed. The white in his eyes bleed black and he felt his teeth become razer sharp and shark like.

"I gave you a giant amount of my blood and It's quite surprising that you are still alive" said All for one watching him. Squirm and roll around on the ground while still gasping in pain.

"Master all the police in the station except for the three you asked me to save are dead" said Kurogiri appearing from a portal. He was a black most with a purple outline and he had yellow eyes and on them said Upper Moon 4.

"Good now give Katsuki them and then send him away and give him his orders" said All for one who disappeared in a portal.

After he left 3 police officers fell to the ground.

"W-what where are we?" Said one of the officers before they saw Katsuki stand up and glare at them.

"Eat them Bakugo I'm sure your quite hungry" said Kurogiri.

Katsuki grinned darkly and charged at the officers tearing them apart with his claws and started to eat them ignoring the screams of pain.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx