The Meeting

Chapter 1
"ps, Michael is 12 in this chapter, Y/N is 12, Liz is 6 and Evan is 4. "

"Y/N? Y/N! Michael called right now saying he was waiting for you at the park! Are you ready?" Your mother called out for you.
"I'm ready!"
"Okay, if you need something don't be afraid to call me." She said as her lips made their way to your forehead, giving a quick peck before going back into the living room.

You headed out, feeling intoxicated by the small gusts of cold wind, breathing in the fresh air. A couple of minutes had passed, as in your mind you thought 'At least the park he chose is near, thats a good thing.'
He had informed you that his siblings were tagging along as-well, they were eager to meet you.

Arriving at the park, in the distance you caught sight of Michael waiting for you in the distance. Beside him, was a small young girl with reddish hair and sparkly green eyes. You also noticed a young boy with brown hair and brown eyes. You wondered if they were Michaels siblings, You noticed Michael was teasing the young brown haired boy, but you thought nothing of it.

Michael noticed you and ran to give you a hug. He teased you and said "Your still so short!" You playfully pushed him away and then returned to hug him back, and when he let go he introduced you to his siblings. The little girl introduced herself as Liz, short for Elizabeth. The young boy then introduced himself as Chris.

Michael asked if you'd like to go get some icecream, and you accepted. He got mint chocolate icecream, and you got F/I/F (favorite icecream flavor).

Elizabeth got vanilla, and Chris got chocolate. After getting the icecream, you all made your way up to a little hill where you set up a small red and white checkered blanket, as everyone decided to sit on it and talk. You guys talked about the future, wondering what jobs we'd get into once we were older, when Liz told me that William, Michaels dad, currently had opened a diner.

Michael on the other hand, had been daydreaming about being able to marry you, once you both were old enough of course, not paying attention to what Liz was saying. He's always had a crush on you, though he's made it quite obvious to you. Then with a sudden burst of excitement, he decided to tell you about his thoughts.

"Y/N, I promise that when i'm older, I'll buy you the prettiest ring in the world and marry you. Our wedding could be on the beach!" He said with a soft and sincere smile on his face."No babies though! That's disgusting." Michael mentioned with a nauseated face and scrunched up nose.

I smile at Michael, giggling at his scrunched up face, with a soft red hue falling around my face. "Yeah! And Liz could be my bridesmaid.. it'll be the best wedding ever! We could have pizza, chicken, and so much food! And obviously cake and icecream." I said with a sparkle in my eyes as I rant about what we could have at our wedding, as Michael stares at me, adoringly as he nods and goes along with it.

After a while of talking and playing around, you noticed it was getting dark, and decided it was time to go. You said goodbye to Michael, Liz, and Chris and hugged Michael as you noticed a soft blush surround his cheeks. Once you got home, you daydreamed about what fun adventures tomorrow might bring.

A/N:
hope you liked it! I proofread it once again