Our Last Goodbye (Or Not?)

one month later
ps: Michael is still 12, Y/N is still 12, Liz is 6 and Evan is 4.

It's been a month since me and Michael had that dinner. Life's been pretty great. Your mother said she had bad news for you. Curiously, you wondered what it could be?

You woke up, and did your daily routine. You went downstairs and noticed your mother extremely sad next to your father looking at papers.
You asked them what was happening and father responded "Hey sweetheart... unfortunately my job has just informed me that I'll have to be working in another state... so I don't think we can live here anymore. Hopefully soon I'll be able to work here again.. but for now I'm selling our house to someone."
You gasped and started to tear up "What?! Dad! Cant we just stay here?! Y-You can find a new job!" Your father responded "I'm sorry sweetheart...but it's already been decided."

You sobbed and ran to your room.
You decided to call Michael as he was your only comfort, You asked if you could come over and he agreed.
You told your parents and ran off. Once you had arrived, you pressed the doorbell and was greeted by Michael. You hugged him tightly and sobbed on his shoulder. He asked what was wrong, and You had explained what was happening. He tried not to cry, and hugged you back. You had told the others what had happened, and they started tearing up, Michael being the saddest of them all.

You all did a group hug, and decided to spend my last day with them. You watched movies with them, played video games, and much more.

At the end of the day, you hugged them once again and said goodbye to Michael. He started to tear up, but you wiped his tears and reassured and promised him you'd come back as soon as you could. You gave him a kiss on the cheek, and he blushed a little. He then told me "I love you...Y/N. Please come back whenever you can.. whenever you come back, Ill always keep my promise, to marry you."

You responded "I-I love you too, Michael. Please don't cry, it'll only be for a while." You gave him a kiss on his forehead and you then waved goodbye.