My Love

Chapter 10!

**Mainly fluff, no angst, enjoy!**

You had made some new friends while working at Freddy's, and they were hosting a party so of course they invited you and your boyfriend, Michael.
You couldn't lie, you were a bit worried if Michael would cheat on you, He had been getting really close to some of the girls at work, and they obviously had crushes on him. You would always glance at Michael, noticing that girls would always try to get close to him, touching his arm and chest in a flirtatious way, one that gave you the ick. But.. he could never cheat on you, could he?

You sighed, but still, accepted the invitation to the party.
"Great! I'll see you there Y/N! The party will be starting around 8PM, let me know when you're there so I can let you in."
You nodded and waved goodbye to your friend, Denise. She was the best, really. She took you shopping, to the movies, and so much more!

You were pretty excited, and decided to go dress-shopping at the mall.
You called up your friend Samantha, she was the best at picking out clothes and had the best style!

Y/N: "Hey Samantha, how are you?"
S: "Hey girl! I'm fine, what about you?"
Y/N: "Oh I'm great, haha. I called to ask if you wanted to go to the mall with me? Denise invited me to a party."
S: "Sure thing darlin'! Speaking about Denise, she also invited me. Guess we both have to go dress-shopping." She giggled.
Y/N: "Sick!" You chuckled "Say, I'll go pick you up now?"
S: "For sure! See you later love!"
You hung up and started driving over to her house.

You were astonished, her house was so much bigger than what you imagined.
You knocked on the door and when she opened it you went to give her a bear hug.
"Woah girl! I saw you like a few days ago." She chuckled.
"I know but I missed you soo much!" you giggled, "Anyways, we should get going or we'll be late, I have to do my makeup since I already showered today."

She nodded and you both were on your way to the mall. You just vibed to some tunes until the both of you arrived.

(P.S, I just wanted to say the mall you and Samantha are going to, is the star court mall, same one as in stranger things. :))

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" She said with a smile as she took your hand and began to run. You smiled and were mesmerized by this one dress that was for sale.

"Hm, you like this one?" "It's perfect!" "Buy that one, and you'll have Michael staring at you all day." She chuckled. "Mhm.. I think I'll get this one." "If I don't see Michael staring at you when you arrive, he'll be in trouble, big time." You smirked and went to try it on. "How does it look on me?" "Girl! This is the one! Please tell me you'll get it!" You nodded and went to check out.
Your dress:

You strolled around the mall for a while, and noticed Samantha staring at this one dress in particular

You strolled around the mall for a while, and noticed Samantha staring at this one dress in particular. "That dress is perfect! You should try it on." You commented.
"Maybe I should, I want to impress Eric."
Oh yeah, Eric is my friend as-well, and Samantha's boyfriend.
Samantha's dress:

"Go for it! You have nothing to lose

"Go for it! You have nothing to lose."
She nodded with a grin and came out of the dressing room.
"Oh.My.God. Get that dress right now!"
You both squealed with happiness , and when she checked out, you both ran out of the mall giggling like 16 year olds who had just seduced their crush.

You both did your own makeup at her house for 2 hours, and it was 7:30PM.
"I should call Eric, we can go to the party together, with you of course." You nodded and waited patiently for Eric to arrive.
When he arrived, you had 20 minutes left until the party started so you decided to light a cigarette, and let Michael know you'd be at the party already.

You entered the house and wow, it was like a multi-millionaires house. Brian was there already, aswell as Denise, Jade, James, Daniel, Emily and a bunch of other strangers drinking and snogging each other.

You wondered where Michael was 'Maybe he's late? I should text him..' And right when you were going to text him, he appeared at the door making a grand entrance like those famous actors on the red carpet. You chuckled and ran to hug him.

His cheeks turned a slightly tint of red, and stared in awe at your dress, as if he were to eat you right in that second. "Hey Mikey, You came a little late didn't you?" You giggled. "I'm sorry love, traffic issues." You nodded and took him by his arm, dragging him to the food area.

You were quite literally about to drool, the food looked so good you were mesmerized. Michael noticed and smirked "Let's go to the dance floor instead." Right when he said that, your favorite slow dance song came on, "Take My Breath Away". He dragged you there, and pulled you close by grabbing your waist towards him. You put your arms around his neck, and began to dance with him.

It filled the empty gap in you, the empty feeling of not being able to dance with Michael at prom.

When the song ended, you gave each other a long passionate kiss, and your friends in the background mocked you both doing kissing sounds, you chuckled and shot your middle finger at them, leaving them gasping and laughing.

"Michael, I feel like I've said this so many times but I really do love you. You fill the gap in my heart and I really do love you so much, I really wished we could've atleast gone together to prom, but those kind of things happen for a reason."

"I love you as well, Y/N, I really felt empty, and enraged with myself when you left. We never got to properly have our very actual first kiss, and never got to experience the fun in going to a movie theater, and smoking behind it. You really fill me up with joy, and I want to thank you so much, my love."

'my love, the word that filled me with joy and motivation, I really do love this boy, don't I?' You thought while staring into his clear blue eyes, and putting your head in his chest.

"Y/N, would you like to get some drinks?"
You nodded and ran off with him to the drinking bar, you took about 5 shots and was drunk already, Michael knew and chuckled. He didn't want you to accidentally bump or disturb someone by accident, so he brought you home. "M-Michael, let me stay, pleasee!" He shook his head "No love, I can't have you here, what if you get hurt?" "I won't I promise just let me stay.." you said while almost making the chocolate fountain fall.

"You wouldn't want to stain that pretty little dress of yours would you? Now come on." "Fine, but you owe me!" You giggled while running out with him and almost tripping over.

You arrived home finally, and Michael carried you to your room. "I'll see you later love, rest easy." "Mhm, bye Michael."