Chapter 5, The location

**another, huge 6 year timeskip**
Michael is now 18, and your 18 as well.

You woke up in your apartment, getting dressed and brushing your teeth. You vividly remember those great days where your mom would be making your favorite breakfast and father would be reading a newspaper at the dinner table. You shook it off and decided to make some breakfast. You got the ingredients and once it was done, you ate. You sighed and mumbled "Another boring day...hopefully I can find a job.."
After finishing, you checked on your computer to see if any jobs were open. You saw an advertisement for a job named "Freddy Fazbears Pizza" looking for waitresses and night guards. You remembered about Mikey(Michael) and missed him so much. You were back in your hometown, but you didn't have Michaels phone number and forgot his location. To your surprise, while taking a stroll through the neighborhood you had found the 'Freddy Fazbears Pizza' location. It looked sketchy, but it was $10 an hour for a waitress job so you applied and patiently waited. A few hours later, you were....accepted? Weird.

You sighed and decided to go back to it. Upon arriving, there was a large sign with an animatronic bear. 'Huh, guess I never realized that.'You entered and saw a tall young man around your age , with brown hair and crystal blue eyes. He looked like Michael. 'Hold on... I think that's him?' You shrugged it off but then you tapped on his shoulder and he turned around. He looked down and said "Hello, do you need anything miss?" In a sweet tone. You asked him "I came for a interview, do you work here?" You asked looking at his name tag..and it said...- Michael?? He responded and said "Yes, I'm guessing your Y/N, but you look familiar, do you perhaps know anyone named Y/N L/N?" You responded and said "Yes! That's me, Michael is that you?" 'If it isn't him, this'll be embarrassing..'

He gasped and said "Y/N?? What happened?" He said. You responded "Michael? I missed you so much!" And gave him a big hug.

We hugged each other for a while when I finally let go. You told him "I moved here a month ago... I couldn't remember where you lived or your phone number though." He said "I missed you, a bunch. Where do you live now?" You responded and said "Not far from here, what happened to Chris, Liz, Clara, And Will?" He responded nervously "Well about that... you have alot to catch up on. Chris well um... he got bitten by Fredbear on his birthday because I became so mean to him after you left.. it was my fault...I felt so incomplete when you left.." he nervously began to rant, starting to tear up, but chewing through the inside of his cheeks, so he wouldn't.

"Hey don't worry, i don't think it was your fault, I can't say much since I wasn't there, but please don't blame yourself." You said to him. He responded and told you that Clara had died in a car crash and Liz was killed by one of the animatronics.. You gasped in shock and said "I left and all this happened? What about.. William?" He nodded and was about to speak when a man that looked like Michaels father exited an office and looked at us. "Y/n, is that you?" The man asked. "Yes, is that you William?" He nodded '..Speak of the devil.'

You told him about everything Michael said and told William how sorry you were. You also asked if he worked here, of course, he nodded. You asked if you were able to start your job tomorrow as a waitress, since you'd been accepted. William looked at you and said "Alright, your lucky I know you, so you may come to work tomorrow. You'll be working from 7AM to 9PM.Don't worry about an interview." You thanked him, and he then walked off. 'Cold, I mean if I had lost half of my family aswell, I'd probably be like that too.'

He came back, then handed you a uniform and name tag that said "Y/N" You slightly smiled at him and then looked back at Michael and cupped his hands, taking out a paper, you wrote your phone number on it. After that, you gave it to Michael and told him "Here, if you ever need me, don't be afraid to call me." With that, you gave him a hug and waved goodbye. While walking out you thought 'Maybe this job won't be as bad as I thought.' You smiled and walked off.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was pretty short, I've been busy right now but I'll try to post more! Currently have the other chapter finished, just proofreading currently.