Dinner

i couldn't resist and just uploaded this chapter a day after lol here u
go guys
this chapter is a little spicier than usual, but no smut *yet*

You had gotten an email, and it was William informing you that today you had no work. You sighed and you were about to go back to sleep when Michael texted you. Half asleep, you checked and he messaged you asking if he could have dinner with you at your favorite restaurant tonight.

Smiling at the message, you responded with YN: "Sure, I'll go, what time? :)"
M: "5PM alright?"
YN: "Of courseee, is there a certain type of clothing I should wear?"
M: "Wear your fanciest clothing, or casual if you'd like. ;) "
YN: "Your so weird haha, I'll see, ttyl. :)"
M: "Bye!"
You chuckled and decided to sleep for a while.

Once you woke up, again. You checked the time and it was 2:30! You had about 2 and a half hours to get ready. You quickly showered and put on some cherry flavored chapstick, knowing that it was Michaels favorite flavor.
You decided to just wear this, something casual.
While blasting the song "Every Move You Make"
If you don't like that song , just pretend you like it for this story lol

While blasting the song "Every Move You Make"If you don't like that song , just pretend you like it for this story lol

You saw the time, and it was 4:50. You decided to message Michael, asking if he could arrive to pick you up.
YN: "Hey Mikey! Come pick me up?"
M: "Sure, you ready?"
YN: "Yup, just come pick me up. :))"

After 7 minutes, Michael arrived and didn't realize he was admiring you. You blushed a little and punched his chest playfully. "My eyes are up here, idiot." you chuckled. He shook his head and said "Sorry! Didn't notice I was staring. You look gorgeous in that." "Thanks Mikey, can we go now? We can continue this later." You said with a wink. You swear you saw him blush, and he nodded.

Upon arriving, the place looked better than before. Michael had signed you both up before, so the waiter just escorted you both to the table. You said "Fancy aren't we?" With a chuckle. He laughed and decided to order your F/F. Your eyes widened and you ordered the same thing aswell. You both flirted with each other and talked about random things while waiting for the food to arrive.

The food arrived and you and Michael both ate. "That was so good!" You exclaimed with excitement. "Yeah, it was." Michael chuckled. You both stared at each other for a while after leaving the diner, and Michael just cupped your cheeks with his hands and kissed you. You were surprised, but then melted into the kiss. He did seem a little surprised when he noticed you were wearing his favorite flavor of chapstick.

He put his hands on your waists, and you put ur hands on his shoulders, though it was a bit difficult since he was very tall. After what had felt like a whole minute you both parted away, just looking at each other when Michael apologized "I-I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that." You chuckled and said "Don't worry, I can't lie to you, I did like the kiss." He laughed and asked "Hey, now that we both kissed for like the first time in forever.. I wanted to ask do you have any feelings towards me? I've liked you since I met you, which was very obvious." You looked at him shocked a bit, but you responded "Of course I do, I've liked you for many years, Micheal."

He then asked you the big question you've been waiting to hear for years "Oh, well since we both confessed our feelings.. do you want to be my girlfriend perhaps?" You smiled and said "Of course! I love you.. Mikey." Michael groaned, hearing the nickname he hated so much.