Invited To His House

Longer Chapter! Chapter 2

Waking up, you decided to get dressed and brushed your teeth. After that, you went downstairs and saw your mother making F/B. She told you "Y/N, breakfast is almost ready, please sit down and wait patiently." with that, she gave you a small peck on your cheek. A few minutes later, she finally finished after what seemed like forever. You happily ate with a huge smile on your face and then saw your father running down the stairs with his coat clinging onto his hand. He yelled out "Im running late for work, I have to go! Bye I love you!" Mother then told him "Alright sweetheart, don't stress out please, I love you , have a nice day at work." With that, your father started his car and left.

You decided to watch TV for a while. Later on, you heard the phone ring and decided to answer. You replied with "...Hello?" Surprisingly, the one who answered was Michael. He said "Hey Y/N! I was wondering if you'd like to come to my house today? No hard feelings if not." You then said "I'd love to! I would have to ask my mom though." Michael afterwards said "Thats fine! Call me later, and let me know what she says." Before you could answer, he hung up. 'I'd really like to see Michael and his siblings again.. their really fun to be around..' you thought with a smile.

Your mother came down and asked "Who was that on the phone?" You answered and said "Mom it was Michael! He asked if I could go to his house for a while, is that okay?" She sighed and said "Fine, I'll drive you now and pick you up at 7PM sharp." You jumped up in excitement and hugged her. "Alright mom!" 

With that, You ran out and entered your mothers car, almost tripping. "So overjoyed? You really must love Michael if your that excited." Mom said teasingly with a smile on her face. "Mom!! Ew!" You scrunched up your face. Your mother just let out a soft chuckle, and started the car.

It took about 7 minutes to get there, since Michael didn't live very far.

Once you got there, you rang the doorbell and was greeted by Michaels mom, Clara. She was gorgeous! She told me "Oh hello Y/N! You came so soon, Michaels upstairs with Liz and Chris."

You nodded with a smile as you walked into the house and ran up the stairs, looking around quickly before knocking on Michaels door. Michael quickly opened the door and greeted you with a hug, as he let you inside. The both of you talked for a while before deciding to play with his action figures. A couple of minutes later, you heard 3 quick knocks on the door and was surprised by both Liz and Chris standing there. Once they saw me, they both greeted me with a hug and I hugged them both back.

Michael rolled his eyes, maybe because of jealousy? You glanced at him with curiosity, before quickly snapping out of it when Liz invited you to play dress up with her, and you being too embarrassed to say no, you of course, accepted. She dragged you to her room and thought 'Woah, how does a 6 year old have a bigger room than me?' with that she interrupted your thoughts and she sat you on her bed and said "Don't move!" She rummaged through her closet and made you wear a pink poofy dress with pink transparent heels that barely fit you,  and a tiara with a staff.

You nervously chuckled and dressed up, she dragged you downstairs and you were so embarrassed you covered your face. Michael chuckled a bit and teased you "Oh your majesty you look beautiful!"

Chris admired the dress and called you pretty.
With that, Liz forced you to wear the outfit until you left and you sighed and agreed to it. If you didn't agree, you'd have to spend the whole day handcuffed to Michael. 'How does she even know about handcuffing people?'

The day passed fast, and it was already time to leave. You said goodbye and hugged Michael.

He hugged you back and accompanied you to the house fence. When you arrived home, you saw your father at the dinner table eating dinner, alone. Your mother told you to eat and you did so, after that dressing in PJ's and going to sleep. Smiling after remembering Michael hugging you.

A/N: guys,,, should I include smut, it'll be when their at a consenting age, I'm not a pedo.