Risks For Love

Chapter 15!

*Fastforward to the morning*

Y/N's POV:
^Y/N yawns as she slowly opens her eyes and begins to wake up, feeling the figure of someone laying down next to her*
Michael? ^She tiredly said as she begins to realize it's him and smiles* Your.. Your back. You made it.. ^She feels Michael start to wake up as she caresses his cheek with her hand^ I was worrying about you all night long.. ^Michael then fully wakes up, feeling the comfort of Y/N laying next to him as he smiles and says^ Yeah.. I made it. I hate that job.. but.. I don't want to let my sister down. I want to find out the mysteries of the missing children.. even if it costs my life.

^I frown as I listen closely to what Michael says^ Michael.. are you..sure? You know.. you don't.. have to do that job.. you can stay here with me.. we can find a stable job, you don't have to work there. ^Michael shakes his head and says^ It's just ..5 nights. Todays my second shift.. don't worry. I'll come back home safely, I promise.

^I sigh, in frustration^ Michael.. fine. But just.. be safe, alright? ^Michael nods and says^ Y/N, get up, it's late already. We should go get ready, and then make breakfast. ^Michael then smiled and holds my hand^

^i smile at him and nod, as I get up and go to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth^ 'I really hope michael is safe.. who knows what'll happen on the 5th night?' ^I think as I start brushing my teeth.^

After brushing my teeth, I change into a pair of comfy clothing:

I then make my way to the kitchen, where I gather some ingredients to make strawberry crepes

I then make my way to the kitchen, where I gather some ingredients to make strawberry crepes. I hear Michael come out of the bathroom and follow me into the kitchen "You look gorgeous.." ^Michael says as he stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist as I smile^

I begin cooking the crepes while Michael helps me out. I notice Michael eating some of the strawberries as I whine. "Michaelllll, stop eating the strawberries! We're gonna need them for the crepes!" Michael just smirks and says, "Fine, fine. They're soo good though!" I smile as I finish up the crepes and place the strawberries. "Mm! They smell so good, Michael, let's try one!" I say as I smile. Michael nods as he smiles and sits down next to me, lifting up a piece of the crepe to his mouth. I then eat a piece of the crepe as well. Michael then smiled and says, "Oh my gosh, I swear these are the best crepes ever.. you're the best cook, Y/N."

I smile and look at him with eyes filled with love. I soon remember, that.. there won't be a lot of time left with him. All these memories we've made, since we were 8. I've.. got limited time with him. This is his second shift, who knows what'll happen on the 5th one? I don't want to assume the worst but.. at the same time I am. I don't understand why he's being so difficult about this.. he shouldn't be risking his life.

^I quietly sigh, as I refuse to look over at Michael, feeling confused about my feelings, and saddened by the thought of losing him.^ "Michael.. do you really have to go to work tonight? Just.. stay here, with me. We can go out somewhere." Michael then shakes his head and looks at me with sadness in his eyes, "Y/N.. you know I can't. I love you but.. I don't know if I could forgive myself if I at least didn't take the chance to find or investigate what happened to my sister."