Night Shift 1

Chapter 14:

^2 Weeks Timeskip^

Y/N's POV:
I've been doing alot better in the new job than the old one, I've made new friends.

Lucas keeps bothering me, and I can't stand it! He's so annoying. Why wont he take a hint? I have a boyfriend! Sometimes I want to smack some sense into him.

Other than that, the pizzeria closed. Too many children going missing, they said. The stench in there is absolutely horrible! A bit too soon after, William opened another restaurant, but with new animatronics. They look high tech, but incredibly dangerous.

I wonder what was the cause of the missing children? Probably some irresponsible parents leaving their children alone in a pizzeria with animatronics who stare into your soul, freakishly.

Michael is gonna work the night shift at the new place William opened up, and I'm awfully scared for him. I know what happens at night, and he won't listen to me. Working at a burger restaurant is much better than risking your life at some idiotic pizza place! He doesn't even earn that much money at the pizzerias!

The only reason he's working there is to find out what happened to his siblings, and his mother. It seems like William, went crazy after what happened to them. Michael won't give up on it, I understand he misses them! But.. someday he'll have to move on. He can't keep risking his life for this.

I want the best for him, trust me, I do. He just doesn't listen! I beg and plead for him to quit, but nothing will work. At least this is just the first night, he goes in for work today.

"Michael? Are you sure you don't want to quit? Working somewhere else is much better than this, and you know that. I can even get you a job here at the burger place!"

"I'm sorry love, I already made my decision. I promise you I'll come back alive, okay? Don't worry about me, please."

"Michael-" "I've made my decision, please respect it." "Alright fine, but please stay safe darling, I can't afford losing you." I stated while cupping his face with my fingers ruffling throughout his hair.

"I know, and I love you. I'll come back soon, okay? Call me if that idiot Lucas stands in our front yard again. What a creep.."
"I know! He's so weird."
Michael nodded "I'll be on my way out now, don't worry about me. I'll be back in the morning! I promise."
"If you say so, I love you." I responded, while leaning in for a kiss.

Michaels POV:
"If you say so, I love you." She said.
"I love you too, I'll be safe."
I kiss her back, yearning to stay, but that was impossible.

She was right, why am I risking my life for this? I miss my siblings and all, but Y/N is much more important to me now. Maybe there is still a slight chance of saving her? At least I hope that there is.

I sigh while parking my car into the pizza places parking lot. 'Hopefully I make it back alive.' I think to myself while entering the building, and directing myself to the elevator, which'll take me down.

^Timeskip to after the shift is over^
Fucking creepy, even worse than the last job.
Atleast I made it. Y/N will surely be happy, and thats all that matters.

I practically sprint to my car, almost tripping. I'm really overjoyed I made it. ^Reference to Chapter 2!^
This is just my first night though, tomorrow will be much more difficult. Hopefully I make it.

I make my way into the driveaway , and upon entering the house I see a very tired Y/N sleeping on the couch, with some homemade dinner made for me on the kitchen table.

I whisper into her ear "Thank you, love." As I carry her into the bedroom. 'She really must've been worried about me, I feel bad.'

'I'm too tired to eat, I'll eat it in the morning.' I figure while approaching the bedroom, laying on the bed.

'Tomorrow will be worse, I can't imagine how terrifying night 5 will be.'