\\\nighttime trouble///

The ride to camp continued but everyone except for me and kenji stared in awe at the gate that seperated camp cretateous from the rest of the park.

It didnt look to different from the one that you see when your entering the main park by monorail.

We went under the gate and a couple of the others started cheering as the gate closed behind us.

---

We drive into a redwood like area and get out the jeep.

Everyone looks at the camp in awe, its more of a treehouse than a camp but whatever.

Brooklynn was talking to her phone again and kenji walked behind her and said something about a penthouse making her deadpan to the camera before her expression changes and she goes over to yasmina.

Everyone was talking about how big the place was and other things i didnt pay attention to.

"Lit'n up! Announcement time! From your co-head counselors!.." dave said, getting everyones attention.

"Psst, still not a thing.." roxie whispered to him, making him frown.

"Okay, everyone, theres some ground rules to cover..curfew's at eight p.m and lights out at nine p.m sharp.." she said earning a groan from everyone except me and ben, who fist bumped the air, i didnt mind it much, i usually would go to sleep around that time to wake up early anyway.

"This is for your safety..we are in a dinosaur-filled jungle..you must always keep your distance, or you could be seriously hurt or worse.." she said, kenji groaning in the background out of boredom.

"Define 'worse'" ben said, looking a little scared, i tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"This is 'worse'" i said, moving my thumb across my neck and making a slicing noise as i did so, making him even more scared.

"Cabins are up that-a-way!" Dave said pointing upwards.

"First one there gets top bunk!" Yaz called, pushing past kenji and into the elevator.

I didnt care which bunk i got so i just walked, darius went a different way.

I ended up getting the bottem-bunk of the one that brooklynn got the top-bunk of.

The girls bunks were seperated from the boys bunks so i dont know how they got set.

---

We were standing on a zipline tower looking over a large super-herd of multiple types of herbivores.

Brachiosaurus, apatosaurus, stegosaurus, ankylosaurus, triceratops, sinoceratops and parasaurolophus.

Thats alot.

Darius was naming them off excitedly, brooklynn praised him for knowing all their names.

"Check out the...brontosaurus!" Kenji said, wanting to impress us to.

"They dont have those here..common mistake.." me and darius said at the same time.