_-=limousine raptor=-_

I had been fighting off sleep on the deck until i heard kenji start yelling.

"Hurry up, darius..with the engine off, we're gonna get swept out to sea or smashed on the rocks!.." he called down to darius who was hanging off the side of the boat and adding more tape to the damaged area.

"Alright, pull me up!...we gotta fix that hole or the gas would be the least of our problems.." darius said, untieing the rope he had around his waist.

"I thought having no GPS was the least of our problems.." kenji said.

"Yeah, and, uh, not to add to the doom and gloom but.." yaz stopped as the boat sunk lower into the water.

"Im pretty sure we're also sinking.." i finished for her.

"Nah..we're just riding low in the water 'cause of, uh.." kenji said, clearing his throat, hinting to bumpy.

"Do not listen to him..Youre perfect the way you are...isnt there some non-dino-infested dock we can get to?" Ben asked after whispering to bumpy.

"The closest one is on the other side of the island.." i said.

"We'll never make it..we're doomed and gloomed.." brooklynn added sadly.

"Ha! Hold up! There is another dock not far from here..a private dock thats not on any map..the dock near the P-house!..." Kenji said, trying to make a cool pose on the boats railing.

There was silence.

"I went before we left.." ben said, making me snort so hard i got spit everywhere, or in other words, my face exploded.

"No, not the...my dads penthouse! Theres a private pier and everything!" Kenji said.

"And your just now telling us this?" Yaz asked.

"Okay, well, maybe i forgot..but now, we have a magic keycard to get inside so...meh.." he replied.

"That penthouse could have everything we need!" Darius said.

"Will have everything we need..my dad loves boats..hes got all sorts of nautical junk.." kenji said.

"To the P-house!" Darius said.

"To the p-house!" Everyone but me and kenji repeated.

---

I was woken up when kenji made the boat bump into, then scrape against the dock.

I groaned in annoyance and stood up to stretch.

We all get off the boat and go into the jungle, kenji leading the way.

We reach an area where there were a couple segways, only five though, so i walked and ben rode bumpy instead, he asked if i wanted to ride bumpy with him and i said 'no, because i want to be able to quickly defend anyone if anything comes around'.

"At the penthouse, we travel in style.." kenji said while driving his segway.

"I guess im not stylish.." i said jokingly.