<^>bad news<^>

"Blue?"

I opened the door of the caravan to face her.

She turned and snarled at me, but it slightly lightened as she saw that it was me.

"B-blue? Why are you alone? Wheres the pack?..." i asked, scared to find out.

Blue's snarl disappeared and her pypils dialated slightly.

"Please...please dont tell me theyre gone..." i said, starting to tear up.

She made a soft purr and sat down in the grass, i couldve sworn i saw a tear fall from her eye.

"Did...did owen get out okay? Er- alpha? Did alpha get out okay?.." i asked, walking over to her, caustiously.

She looked up at me and made clicking sounds before standing up again.

"Thats a yes right?" I asked.

She bobbed her head and made more clicking noises.

"Okay..good...well, we only have eachother...will- will you trust me? Ill help you all i can..i wont be getting out of here anytime soon.." i said, reaching my hand out.

She looked at my hand and back at me before closing her eyes and pressing her nose into my palm, purring lightly.

"Good..if you see any other people around the island dont kill them please..you can chase them away but dont hurt anyone..alright? Other than that there arent many rules..just dont hurt any humans, oh and dont eat tiny.." i said, pointing to the small gallimimus who was sitting in the window of the caravan.

Blue clicked again, showing she agreed to the terms.

"I might make up rules along the way alright?" I asked, petting her muzzle.

She clicked some more.

"Show me where your staying so i know where to find you.." i said, walking over to the caravan window and signing to tiny to stay here.

Blue screeched and i hopped in the van and started it up, i nodded to tell blue i was ready to follow her.

Blue screeched again before bolting ahead into the night, me speeding right after her.

She led me to a place i didnt think still exsisted, the jurassic park visitor center..i thought they wouldve torn it down when they built the new park.

I left the van on and got out, following blue up the steps of the old building.

"Okay, so your staying here? Nice choice.." i said, looking around at the fern covered floors and vine covered walls.

Blue screeched.

I notice a raptor skeleton on the ground, actually there was two, they were both across from eachother on opposite sides of the building.

One was slightly bigger than the other one and the smaller one had a crushed ribcage, the bigger one also had a crushed ribcage but it also had a broken spine and damaged legs and tail, these are the two raptors that terrorized dr. Alan grant, dr. Ellie sattler and those two kids..which means they got these fatal injuries from the t.rex, who still lives today actually.