¤.^'strange behavior'^.¤

The seagulls squawked over head as everyone strapped the essentials onto the raft.

Sammy and kenji splashed eachother with ocean water while giggling.

Its been about four or five months if ive counted correctly, i had made myself better armor using the stuff those dead bodies i found by the explosions had on them.

This new armor can withstand bites from herbivores, carnivores that are smaller than ceratosaurus's and claws from dinosaurs around that size limit aswell, im like everyones new bodyguard now, im kinda like hap, i dont talk much unless need be and pretty cocky when it comes to violence, but i still am caring to my friends.

Even ben is scared of me now.

"Goodbye, jurassic world.." darius said quietly.

Off on the island, bumpy, charli and tiny come running up to the shore, calling for me and ben.

I let out a shakey breath that goes through the raptor vocal piece as a light growl, theres a lump in my throat as i see tiny almost slip into the water trying to call for me.

"Whoo-hoo-hoo! Ah! See ya never, stupid dino island! You thought you could eat us? No way! You thought you could stomp on us? Think again!" Kenji said, lifting my spirits slightly.

"Yeah! You thought you could crush our spirits? Impossible!" Sammy yelled.

"Yeah!" Kenji cheered.

"To be fair, the island did crush my spirit..but then..i defeated toro.." ben said, this is the only thing that he talks about, it was cool the first time, it doesnt get any cooler.

"Not again.." yaz grumbled.

"Youve said those three words thousands of times already..ive literally scared a t.rex off and got into a fight with an army of compies..i dont brag about those do i?..its getting less cool the more you say it.." i said, deadpanned expression, not like they can see it anyway with this mask on.

"Well, bumpy likes it when i tell it.." ben said sheepishly.

Everyone yelped as the raft wobbled on the water, i hate deep water, not to mention the stilts im wearing dont really help in water.

"Um..guys?...everyone, secure the vines!" Brooklynn orders as a huge tidal wave comes straight for us.

"How?" Yaz asked.

"Uh, i dont know- pull on em?" Brooklynn said, pulling on a vine.

"You said you had raft experience!" I yelled, backing up near the edge of the raft, ben clung to my side.

"I said some raft experience..some!" Brook yelled.

"Oh! So only some of us will die.." yaz said sarcasticly.

"The winds strong..we can just power through.." brooklynn said before the sail tore off the post and flew away in the wind.

"Damn, i thought id go out way cooler.." i said before the wave came down on us all.

---

We were walking through the jungle soaking wet, i had to get CPR from brooklynn and i was not happy.