🌸🌺🌼 flowers for reunions🌼🌺🌸

Third person POV-
With darius and friends..

Darius looks over the jungle to see a pair of baryonyx's running off somewhere, then to a murder of pteranodons flying above the trees nearby.

He climbs out of the tree and down to everyone else.

"Good news?" Sammy asked.

"The pteranodons are nesting on the eastern mountains, so thats out.." darius said.

"Ugh..bad news..." sammy said.

"So, we cant stay on mainstreet, because dinosaurs..the mountains, grasslands and jungle are out, because dinosaurs.." brooklynn said.

"And kenji's penthouse is out because hes bad at math.." yaz added.

"Hey! I didnt think my dad was serious about changing the locks if i failed algebra! That is not my fault!" Kenji said.

"Thats actually completely your fault.." yaz said back.

"Okay, well, whatever..the whole island is full of dinosaurs..we're cooked.." kenji said.

"We cant give up yet..we set off the emergency distress beacon..we need to find somewhere safe to hole up until help arrives.." sammy said.

"Where? Its been days! We're out of options.." yaz said.

"Actually, theres one place we havent tried, but im not sure youre gonna like it.." darius said.

---
First person POV-
With y/n, tiny and blue..

---

I was thinking recently that i should bring tiny to a herd of gallimimus, but i dont know if its safer or more dangerous.

Tiny has grown too big for my fannypack but she is still pretty small, i can still carry her with no problems.

The watering hole has started to gain popularity in the dinosaur community, im pretty sure two-thirds of the dinosaur population is here most of the time.

I go there to watch all the dinosaurs, i wear my raptor descuise just incase any carnivores try to break the vibe.

With all of these dinosaurs i havent seen the t.rex here once, did she pass? Or did she find another watersource near where ever she is holed up? I dont know, i dont feel like looking for a t.rex.

I did learn all of the herbivore dinosaurs favorite spots to be scratched, since its peaceful and calm over here i render it safe to touch them, but i have to take my descuise off as to not scare them.

Apatosaurus's love to be scratched around the base of their neck, it makes them purr, or growl but i like to use the word growl when something is growling angerly.

Ankylosaurus loves to be scratched on the belly and the top base of the tail, because they are so tall i can easily get under them to scratch their belly, they usually lay over on their side once i start.

Sinoceratops likes to be scratched behind the frill, because they cant scratch it themselves.

Because the brachiosaurus's are so tall the only part of them that i can scratch is their legs and head whenever they lean down to me, i have gotten the chance to pet ones belly before, when it laid down, ive scratched their backs in the same situation, their backs seem to be their favorite.