•.*cakes & candles*.•

We've been walking through the jungle for hours now..or it feels like hours atleast.

I hear ben unzip his fannypack and squirt some sanitizer into his hands behind me.

Then ben screams out of no-where making everyone else scream and turn around to see why he screamed.

"Oh..sorry, i stepped on a twig..." he said.

"Ugh, come on, man.."
"You done gave me a heart attack!"
"I almost punched you...on accident.."
"I should step on you!"
We all complained.

"Its okay, ben..we're all on edge.." darius said.

"And lost.." yaz said.

"Yeah..we've been out here for a while now..darius, y/n, we sure we're still headed towards the park?.." sammy asked.

"Well, we'd be sure if i still had my phone, because it has a gps, a compass app, and is also a phone!" Brooklynn says, walking up to sammy.

"Sammy didnt steal your phone! No one stole your phone! Can we please stop talking about the phone?!" Yaz asked, pushing brooklynn away from sammy.

"You guys! You guys, you guys, you guys..could you all yell at eachother quieter, please?!" Ben pleaded, standing between brooklynn and yaz.

"My fellow campers, chill! What we need here is someone who can make the hard call on what to do next..since im obviously leadership material..ill do this!..and my first decree as leader is..for everyone to stop talking and just listen to y/n.." he said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer to him.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"You got me and the others out of various situations alive..plus, i can blame you if anybody gets eaten...leadership...so! Which way,
y/n?" He asked, standing next to everyone else.

"Please..you're just trying to cover up the fact that your lost, too, mr. VIP...none of us know where we are.." brooklynn said.

"I know where we are! We are by the carnotaurus paddock!" Darius exclaims, running off.

"I thought this place looked familiar.." i said, running after him.

I heard kenji say something behind me but he was to far away to understand what he said.

"I remember the fence!..the broken, ripped-down fence..." darius says as the fence comes into view, like he said it had been torn through.

"That means..that means toro is out here..with us.." ben whimpered, grabbing onto my arm.

"Now we have to deal with the indominus and toro..." i said, trying to pry ben off me.

"Hold up, how do you know about toro?" Darius asked us.

"We all know..y/n interigated him, like, the day after it happened.." yaz said.

"In my defense, y/n is terrifying.." kenji said.

"We know this enclosure is due north of the main park.." darius says.